Bills announce uniform change

Peter

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't understand in this line of thinking is the notion that the team can't do two things at once, or that changing the uniforms is actually costing them money - much less enough money that it would impact who they hire.

Is it your contention that while Russ Brandon and the marketing team are settling on new uniforms it is somehow impairing Buddy and Chan and the scouting department in their ability to decide who to draft or pick up in free agency??

It's as if people think they only have a dozen employees at OBD or something.

Don't waste your breath. It's been argued too much to even bother. Apparently many here can only chew gum but nothing else at the same time.

A sparkle, shoot, that Ohio State lid is straight up glittered!

So yeah, there are definitely sparkles in football. Almost all college team helmets are that way, pros as well.

That's why we go sparkleless, and play like men!

Hit'em so hard, we knock the sparkles off their glitter helmets!

GO BILLS!

Looks like the red helmets will be gone. The Bills have had the authentic gameday helmets for sale on their website for as long as I can remember. I noticed they've been removed from the website recently. Only a replica mini red helmet remains for sale, the authentic and replica full size are both no longer available. Definitely looks like we're going back to the whites.

http://www.shopthebills.com/collectibles/helmets.aspx