Robert Gallery to be available in free agency

Pro: Gallery could be a great addition...With the talks of Wood being moved to center in 2011, I could see Gallery being a great gaurd or even RT if he can!

Con: He has 75 starts and could demand a kings ransom...last time I checked there is not alot of qauilty inside o-lineman in 2011 free agency!

Gallery is a good guard - certainly better than Urbik/whoever it is we plan to start there. If he'd come for somewhere in the $3-$4/per range, I'd say do it. But considering that was only enough for Cornell Green, I'd say it's a long shot.

Gallery is a good guard - certainly better than Urbik/whoever it is we plan to start there. If he'd come for somewhere in the $3-$4/per range, I'd say do it. But considering that was only enough for Cornell Green, I'd say it's a long shot.

If I remember right, he could have been a Bill but they picked Mike Williams instead. Right?

If I remember right, he could have been a Bill but they picked Mike Williams instead. Right?

Negative, you're thinking Bryant McKinney.

isnt he the one that freaked out and was awol the night before the raiders superbowl?

Negative, you're thinking Barrett Robbins.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

No 2002

Negative, you're thinking Barrett Robbins.

Winner.

Would love to have him, thought he would be a great LT but apparently two left feet. Would be great at guard and would like to try him at RT.

I feel between Urbik, Hangartner, Wrotto, Howard, and Rhinehardt they have their RG on the roster already

I agree and am ok with that. I also would like to see the Bills sign Gallery or another starting RT, and sign a TE like Shockey or Miller and have that be our two big FA signings. That would shore up the offense and we would have starters and depth. Then we could dedicate our entire draft to defense and 1 QB.

That's quality depth, and perhaps one of those guys can develop, but as of now I don't see a solid starter among them.

Perhaps, but with their depth and youth I feel they can find a solid starter amongst that group, and concentrate their available resources elsewhere.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Perhaps, but with their depth and youth I feel they can find a solid starter amongst that group, and concentrate their available resources elsewhere.

True that there's a lot of bodies there, but we threw a lot of bodies at RT last year. But I think we've got a little bit better quality here. So I agree and we keep our fingers crossed.

I wouldn't cry about a dominating interior OL (and Gallery is a good guard), but with Spiller's propensity to bounce outside, we REALLY need a good mauling RT and a good TE and that'll help CJ get some room to run.

I feel between Urbik, Hangartner, Wrotto, Howard, and Rhinehardt they have their RG on the roster already

buddy and Chan have alliuded to this as well. As long as wood can handle center, one of the five will be the RG. they even looked at Wang at RG.

We really need a RT.

Because there isnt a clear cut starter in that rag-tag group of castoffs, I feel like that means we really really need a quality right G.

Edited by Thoner7