BYU basketball player kicked off team

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm that's strange, where I went to school I’m pretty sure the basketball players were required to have sex. With everyone. And everything. That moved.

It seems like he acknowledged the "misdeed" and for that he should earn some leniency.

Now did he go forward and self-report the issue or did a third-party rat him out?

If he was ratted out, then the rat is not going to lead a very comfortable life at ol' Bring'em Young for the rest of the year.

If the player came forward and admitted it of his own free will, then sit him through the MWC tournament and let him play in the NCAAs.

Schools like BYU and military academies treat their honor codes pretty damn seriously, so dipping a toe into that water can have dangerous side-effects.

I completely assuming here, but does anyone have a picture of the guys girlfriend? I'm guessing this is less a case of premarital sex, and more a case of "that black guy slept with one of our white women."

Does this surprise anyone? Their religion is based on a guy translating fictitious golden tablets by putting his head in a top hat.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

I completely assuming here, but does anyone have a picture of the guys girlfriend? I'm guessing this is less a case of premarital sex, and more a case of "that black guy slept with one of our white women."

Only a racist would think that.

If the guy didn't want to live up to the strict honor code then he could have selected a different school. I think what BYU requires is not something I would have personally signed up for but I have no issue with what they have elected to do.

This is ridiculous and I hope BYU is destroyed in the media for this and their entire athletic program and maybe school in general falls apart. The hypocrisy off this is of the chart.

I agree this seems racially motivated at least at first glance.

Edited by dayman

This is ridiculous and I hope BYU is destroyed in the media for this and their entire athletic program and maybe school in general falls apart. The hypocrisy off this is of the chart.

I agree this seems racially motivated at least at first glance.

You really do have your head up your ass.

Where is Dennis Rodman when you need him to put those people in Utah in their place?

:devil:

Only joking!

"...BYU’s behavioral code is, in fact, stricter than the one dictated by the LDS Church to its general membership..."

:blink:

Of course, wasn't Jospeh Smith accused of sleeping with other's wives...

lol. because he is black. she is white.

oh and you're a racist.

What the !@#$ is wrong with you people?! Over a dozen posts in, and no one posted a pic?! Unreal...

http://thesundevils.cstv.com/sports/w-volley/mtt/mendivil_danica00.html

her name is danica MENDEVIL

its a conspiracy

ps. i thought he got kicked out for pounding (beating his girl)

sex???? lame.

You sure you read Ramius' post correctly? How did you come to that conclusion? :unsure: :unsure:

At first... I also thought it was about beating her... Then I read the article. Wow, what a bad title by the OP. :doh::wallbash:

im just playing with him.

ps. 9 other posters before me call him a racist and im being singled out?

i was just following the "funny accusation pattern"

i dont know if he really is a racist or not

BUT actually i think you're the racist now for defending a racist!