Marcus Easley

JPicc2114

Easley has rehabbed at One Bills Drive and sat in on position and team meetings all season in an effort to keep pace with the evolution of the offense in year one under head coach Chan Gailey.

see that is what they should make everyone do when they are injured.

With all of these receivers.. kinda looks like one of them may be traded...

I don't see lee(relatively cheap at this point), Stevie or Roscoe leaving and I don't see a team trading anything of value for Easley or Nelson.... What do you envision?

I don't see lee(relatively cheap at this point), Stevie or Roscoe leaving and I don't see a team trading anything of value for Easley or Nelson.... What do you envision?

receivers are a dime a dozen. easley, parrish, stevie, nelson, roosevelt & lee are all #3's & 4's. teams have a glut of them, why trade for one?

receivers are a dime a dozen. easley, parrish, stevie, nelson, roosevelt & lee are all #3's & 4's. teams have a glut of them, why trade for one?

That's what I'm saying - who was the last 3-4 receiver traded? I wouldn't even rate our depth as that great. Look at good teams- they all have decent depth at the position.

I thought someone wrote that he's ready to go, and if the season started today, he is playing! Back to full health apparently.

Unless they find someone who is too good to pass up in the draft, I think we have plenty of decent receivers on the team (assumming they can all stay healthy!)

Stevie is a 2 in my opinion

Lee Evans is looking more and more like another Peerless Price (and I liked Peerless)

I agree he's probably a 2 on more teams then a 3... But not a wide margin. I'm just not sure how much of his production was skill and how much was just being on the field. I think most good teams he would still come off the bench. But as a young late round pick, that's not an insult.

And I think lee is very solid.

No one is safe, if my MAIN man Easley comes threw in preseason like he did last year, then I really think the Bills will trade 83.

If its true, it's a year away. I'd like to see him play a game before we drop our #1 for a mid round draft pick that's basically a rookie.