Lee Evans

BillsInMaine

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think there is a chance we could trade Lee for some draft picks? I know it will be tough to trade that salery but i think draft picks would be better for us then keeping Lee. What picks you think we could get if he got traded?

No but it would be nice, maybe a second or third.

no player trades till new CBA is agreed upon anyways. so no i dont think we could

Can't there be trades till the dead line?

He's untradeable.

Who else would run those go routes and contribute to almost 3% of the offense? Who else is going to run those deep routes to open up the other side of the field for the intermediate game? You know, all those successful 7 step pass plays where our QB has ample time in the pocket to wait for coverages to close up. B-)

He's untradeable.

Who else would run those go routes and contribute to almost 3% of the offense? Who else is going to run those deep routes to open up the other side of the field for the intermediate game? You know, all those successful 7 step pass plays where our QB has ample time in the pocket to wait for coverages to close up. B-)

You really don't believe he could take over Marvin Harrison's role for Indy????

If you can get reasonable value for him, of course you trade him. He is on the downside of his career, and hasn't played like a #1 receiver since 2008. Oh yeah...and don't give me that crap about how he is so good, he draws coverage to his side of the field and frees-up other receivers. If he is so good, then why is he not producing like a #1 receiver? He had an excuse for his lack of performance when TE was under center, but he has no excuse for his lack of production this season.

I'd take a high 3rd rounder or an early 4th rounder for him.

Anyone think there is a chance we could trade Lee for some draft picks? I know it will be tough to trade that salery but i think draft picks would be better for us then keeping Lee. What picks you think we could get if he got traded?

I like him and want him on our team.

I do. I bet he would flourish with Manning (most would). He would probably love to go there too. He is built like their other receivers. He would light it up. He isn't that older either.

Manning passed for over 4600 yards and led the league in passing! He threw 33 TD's.

Why on earth would the Colts give up a player or a pick for Evans?

This is nuts.