Andre's chances tonight

Corp000085

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to be the biggest joke of a process ever...

I'm pretty sure this mean Dre is in next year though...But come on...This is ridiculous...Expand the Classes by a Player or two...Do something...

The way it is now is a joke...So Dent is more deserving than Haley? Sharpe more than Dre, Carter and Brown? I can understand the 1st time Ballot thing being special...But letting these guys wait and slip through the cracks when everyone knows damn well they are HOF Players is a joke of a process...The NFL should be ashamed of this process instead of promoting it the way they do...It's embarassing to me as an NFL fan...And I don't know anyone who is a bigger Fan of NFL Football than I am...It's a sham... B-)

at least Reed is ahead of Carter and Brown. thought andre was in when they got eliminated. surprised that Sabol got in ahead of Andre. oh well, he's getting closer, just a matter of time. i'm fine with Sanders, Sharpe and Faulk......Dent over the others is debatable, but i would put Reed ahead of Dent and Sabol. They ALL are deserving.

at least Reed is ahead of Carter and Brown. thought andre was in when they got eliminated. surprised that Sabol got in ahead of Andre. oh well, he's getting closer, just a matter of time. i'm fine with Sanders, Sharpe and Faulk......Dent over the others is debatable, but i would put Reed ahead of Dent and Sabol. They ALL are deserving.

Truth. I wish Reed made it but all these players are deserving to be there. First Ballot or not they all deserve to be there. Andre's biggest problem is there are so many greats. I was happy to see him make the cut above Carter and Tim Brown tho

Truth. I wish Reed made it but all these players are deserving to be there. First Ballot or not they all deserve to be there. Andre's biggest problem is there are so many greats. I was happy to see him make the cut above Carter and Tim Brown tho

Andre's biggest problem is that he's not been a media suckup like Irving.

This has to be the biggest joke of a process ever...

I'm pretty sure this mean Dre is in next year though...But come on...This is ridiculous...Expand the Classes by a Player or two...Do something...

The way it is now is a joke...So Dent is more deserving than Haley? Sharpe more than Dre, Carter and Brown? I can understand the 1st time Ballot thing being special...But letting these guys wait and slip through the cracks when everyone knows damn well they are HOF Players is a joke of a process...The NFL should be ashamed of this process instead of promoting it the way they do...It's embarassing to me as an NFL fan...And I don't know anyone who is a bigger Fan of NFL Football than I am...It's a sham... B-)

The year that Fred friggin' Dean made it in while Dent & especially Haley did not was just plain shameful. Edited by Rico

The year that Fred friggin' Dean made it in while Dent & especially Haley did not was just plain shameful.

That's what I'm saying Bro...It's just a mess of a process the way it's done...Truthfully, I understand deserving Players get in every year and that's great...But the whole process is embarrassing... B-)

That's what I'm saying Bro...It's just a mess of a process the way it's done...Truthfully, I understand deserving Players get in every year and that's great...But the whole process is embarrassing... B-)

The HOF completely jumped the shark for me the year Ralph went in. :thumbdown:

That being said, I have no problem with any of this year's class. They would not have all been my choices (especially missing Andre), but I think everyone is worthy.

Edited by Rico

Not a lot of respect for Reed on ESPN.com. In the sentence listing those who didn't make it, all had a hyperlink to more info except Reed. And they couldn't even spell his name right:

-----

The finalists who did not get in were Curtis Martin, Dermontti Dawson, Cortez Kennedy, Andre Reid and Willie Roaf.

I Very much like this class... Dre not getting in sucks but this class is very strong.

Agreed with Faulk...he was a better than Thurman Thomas, not by much mind you but he got a Ring..makes a difference.

Agreed with Deion....he played 2 sports, still the best showman to ever play , I miss seeing him play.

Sabel should have BEEN in...NFL films is the best ever.

Dent played on the best D ever 84' Bears and was co MPV in the Super Bowl

The other 2 men made it from their eras

They choose Sharpe over Reed. Sharp has 3 rings and was the best TE maybe ever to play.

DRe will get his day, at least they had him over Tim Brown and CC.