• AJ Green WR - Georgia
    • Von Miller OLB - Texas A&M
    • Blaine Gabbert QB - Missouri
    • Marcell Dareus DT - Alabama
    • Prince Amukamara CB - Nebraska
    • Robert Quinn DE - North Carolina
    • Cam Newton QB - Auburn

Assuming Everyone is Available: Fairley

Not quite Ndakumahoweveritsspelled Suh, but still a damn fine prospect to plug up the middle and disrupt the line

Assuming Fairley is Gone: Bowers

2nd best DL in the draft IMO

Assuming Fairley and Bowers are Gone: Peterson

Dude just makes plays. Yes it's a reach to draft CB #3, but hard to pass up this kind of potential

Assuming Everyone is Available: Fairley

Not quite Ndakumahoweveritsspelled Suh, but still a damn fine prospect to plug up the middle and disrupt the line

Assuming Fairley is Gone: Bowers

2nd best DL in the draft IMO

Assuming Fairley and Bowers are Gone: Peterson

Dude just makes plays. Yes it's a reach to draft CB #3, but hard to pass up this kind of potential

I always wonder about the reach word.

Would Revis be a reach at 3?

personally I picked Aj Green for all three. fairley concerns me about his comments with not wanting to play in the cold, and with the chances of him and poissbly bowers already off the borad by the time we pick, I cant see buddy wanting to take the 3rd best DL.. much like what happened last year with bulaga and not wanting take the third best OL. my early opinion is to add another playmaker at 3, and go D the rest of the way. what do you guys think?

2 Names one person CAM NEWTON!.... After Fairley and Bowers...LOL... But I tell you I hope we do get Cam.... :thumbsup:

I am hoping for Newton as well. I thing he has the potential to be amazing and I would be thrilled if the Bills took him.

Let me ask you both a question, and I don't mean to slant this any one way ... (maybe I should make a poll question about it). But since you're both fans of Newton and want the Bills to take him (which I'm not for or against currently, I'm still gathering info) -- would you be willing to accept the Bills taking Newton knowing he will not see the field much (if at all) in '11 and possibly '12?

I ask because I'm curious as to how soon the Newton fans would expect to see him on the field. I wouldn't mind taking Newton with the assumption that he'd sit and learn behind Fitz for 2 seasons or so ... but would you?

Assuming Everyone is Available: Von Miller

Assuming Fairley is Gone: Von Miller

Assuming Fairley and Bowers are Gone: Von Miller

If I could have added one more post it would have been with Fairley and Dareus gone...

You should have added one with Von Miller gone... B-)

There really are several options the Bills have at 3....

I believe they could go a lot of ways and help themselves...

But I did not see an option on the poll for trading down (I understand that it takes two to tango and they should get very good compensation or not do it at all at so high a pick)...

I would say best scenario: Trade down for more picks or take Fairley if he is there...

If not, here's another option I might try... Put feelers out on the value of Lee Evans.. If the price is right, trade him and then draft A. J. Green... That way, they have several young offensive weapons in place with Johnson on one side, Green on the other, Parrish in the slot (plus Easley, Jones and Nelson as secondary options).. Spiller and Jackson in the backfield.. Fitzpatrick at the helm (for now).

Then spend the rest of the draft (hopefully with some added picks) working mainly on the defensive front seven, a possible future starter at QB in the second or third, and another offensive lineman and/or TE...

Then fill the other holes through FA and re-signings...

A lot of things can and will change before the draft, but this scenario could work for Buffalo if they are lucky enough to pick up some valuable picks via trades....

I thought you thought Nix wanted Mallet?

You were mistaken...I KNOW Nix wants Mallett.

I do think he's a ' reach ' at #3-overall, but would not be at all shocked if Nix went that way. Be assured that if Mallett falls as far as the #34-pick, he'll be a Buffalo Bill.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Reverse the Curse!!!!! B-)

Probably so if the team in question had weak sisters on both lines, poor linebackers, and room for improvement at qb.

Sorta like Leodis was a reach at 11 and you're high on Peterson like the FO is high on crack.

Edited by Nanker

Let me ask you both a question, and I don't mean to slant this any one way ... (maybe I should make a poll question about it). But since you're both fans of Newton and want the Bills to take him (which I'm not for or against currently, I'm still gathering info) -- would you be willing to accept the Bills taking Newton knowing he will not see the field much (if at all) in '11 and possibly '12?

I ask because I'm curious as to how soon the Newton fans would expect to see him on the field. I wouldn't mind taking Newton with the assumption that he'd sit and learn behind Fitz for 2 seasons or so ... but would you?

I'm not a fan if drafting a QB and throwing them in the fire so fast so i'd sit him for 1 year (not 2). Plus Fitz should be good for a year rental. But if Fitz goes down I'd tell Newton "son, listen up if all else fails RUN FOR YOUR LIFE"...LOL...