OLB - Merriman/Maybin

ILB - Harris/Batten

ILB - Poz/Davis/Torbor

OLB - Kelsay/Moats

CB - Peterson/Corner

FS - Byrd/Wilson

SS - Scott

CB - McGee/McKelvin

that's a very modest offseason, I think you miss the point of these, we are suppose to have outlandish ideas that every free agent wants to play in Buffalo. However, you did title it correctly, if that is our off-season I wouldn't hate it, considering I am thinking Buffalo might draft a QB round one, and not bring in any free agents.

Cornell Green has already been released.

No way Parrish is gonna get cut. He resurrected his career in 2010 and Gailey appears to really like him.

By all the speculation in New York, the Jets will be giving Harris a long-term extension or failing that, will slap the franchise tag on him.

Agree, don't see Parrish getting cut, it is Possible that a WR on roster will be traded though.

Hate it. DeMarcus Love sucks. I am sick of drafting CB busts. Cutting Parrish makes zero sense. Signing Harris is a pipe dream and not so "realistic". We our 32nd against the run and did little do improve front 7. I do admit though it is a good plan if you want to secure first pick next year for Andrew Luck

Hate it. DeMarcus Love sucks. I am sick of drafting CB busts. Cutting Parrish makes zero sense. Signing Harris is a pipe dream and not so "realistic". We our 32nd against the run and did little do improve front 7. I do admit though it is a good plan if you want to secure first pick next year for Andrew Luck

All this plus where are the linbackers in the draft? Kelsey?, even the Bills know he can't play LB and is why they put him back on the line.

That'd be a garbage offseason IMO.

Peterson is overrated and won't be a top 5 pick.

Love really showed a lot of problems this week in Senior Bowl practices. Particularly struggled with speed. Needs a lot of development in order to be a starter in the NFL.

The QB from Nevada, maybe, but I think he's overrated too.

The TE from Arkansas, doesn't fit our offense. Dude is way too small to block in the NFL, Gailey needs a TE who is a dual threat, he's made reference to it many times.

Re-sign: Poz and Wilson

Cut: Stroud, Parrish, Green, Brohm

Sign: David Harris

Draft:

1. CB Patrick Peterson

2. ROT DeMarcus Love

3. QB Colin Kaepernick

4. TE DJ Williams

OFFENSE:

QB - Fitz/Kaepernick/Brown

RB - Jackson/Spiller

FB - McIntyre

LT - Bell/Wang

LG - Levitre

C - Wood/Hangartner

RG - Urbik

RT - Love/Pears

WR - Evans/Easley

WR - Johnson/Roosevelt

WR - Nelson/Jones

TE - Williams/Nelson

DEFENSE:

DE - Edwards/Carrington

DT - Troup

DE - Williams/Johnson

OLB - Merriman/Maybin

ILB - Harris/Batten

ILB - Poz/Davis/Torbor

OLB - Kelsay/Moats

CB - Peterson/Corner

FS - Byrd/Wilson

SS - Scott

CB - McGee/McKelvin

I hope your not Buddy Nix incognito.

Parish should not get cut.

You did not draft enough at LB and DL which is our weakest positions. Merriman can not be counted on to play. The site of Kelsey on any depth chart at OLB is scary. I hope Wannstedt agrees.

The right side of your OL is totally unproven and will get Fitz killed.

Edited by Bob in STL

That'd be a garbage offseason IMO.

Peterson is overrated and won't be a top 5 pick.

Love really showed a lot of problems this week in Senior Bowl practices. Particularly struggled with speed. Needs a lot of development in order to be a starter in the NFL.

The QB from Nevada, maybe, but I think he's overrated too.

The TE from Arkansas, doesn't fit our offense. Dude is way too small to block in the NFL, Gailey needs a TE who is a dual threat, he's made reference to it many times.

Just to update after watching the 1st half of the Senior Bowl:

DeMarcus Love's stock has plummetted after this game. He was totally abused by Kerrigan (a 1st round prospect) on the second to last drive. Got beat for a sack where he was dominated by the speed rush, and then on the next play was called for holding when he was beaten badly again. On the ensuing option run, he was pancaked by a pulling guard and laid out flat on his back. No way he can play tackle in the NFL, and may not really be strong enough to play G.

Love is a mid round draft pick (based on potential only), but with the way he looks in this game he may end up going much later.