1st - WR AJ Green

2nd - OT Derek Sherrod

3rd - ILB Kelvin Sheppard

Re-sign Florence, Poz, and Wilson

Offense:

Lee Evans___Steve Johnson__Bell_Levitre_Wood_Urbik_Sherrod_____________AJ Green

_______________________CJ Spiller____Fitzpatrick____Fred Jackson_______________

Defense:

Florence________________Williams____Troup_____Edwards___________________McGee/McKlevin

_______________Moats_________Sheppard____Poz____________Merriman__________________

________________________________Wilson/Scott_________Byrd__________________________

Let me comment on my draft.

You have maybe the best 3 WR set in the NFL. You have an OL that should be able to pass block well. You have 2 RB's that can come out of the backfield. You have a slot WR that can beat anyone over the middle. You have a deep threat on the outside that you have to worry about. Then you have possibly a future top 5 WR in AJ Green that defenses cant defend 1 on 1.

On defense you add Merriman and Sheppard at LB. We are bigger upfront with Williams at DE and Troup at NT.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Love will likely be there at RD#2; Sherrod definitely won't (we have him going 9th overall to Dallas). When Nix says he'll take the best players available, it puts Green back in there. I think Peterson's in play too. Hope for a trade with San Francisco.

Love will likely be there at RD#2; Sherrod definitely won't (we have him going 9th overall to Dallas). When Nix says he'll take the best players available, it puts Green back in there. I think Peterson's in play too. Hope for a trade with San Francisco.

Mayock said he has Sherrod in the 2nd round. Mayock isnt always right but if he is into the 2nd we probably draft him.

Love has had a very bad week at the senior bowl he will be lucky to be a 3rd round pick. He looks like an OG to me.

looking at this roster, if we can get some depth on the DL and LB, it looks like a very good lineup.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

The weakest link on that D would be Poz... You don't need to cover a RB well if you knock him on his ass at the line of scrimmage... He just doesn't play with any fire. Sorry to go off on a tangent, I wouldn't mind to see that draft at all!

There are a lot of different approaches to take with our pick. If Nix takes the approach of drafting the best players I am not going to criticize him for it. Although I will undergo short term agitation. There are a couple of highly prized talents in this draft, namely Green and Peterson. If the Bills could trade that coveted pick and add another pick or two then that also would be a smart approach to take.

I still prefer drafting a franchise qb (if rated highly enough) with our first pick. But I'll put that issue on the side for now before I get publicly stoned. I'll bring it up with more vigor as the draft approaches.

The weakest link on that D would be Poz... You don't need to cover a RB well if you knock him on his ass at the line of scrimmage... He just doesn't play with any fire. Sorry to go off on a tangent, I wouldn't mind to see that draft at all!

I had the same thought, when I read the original post. I don't understand why anyone wants Poz to be resigned.

Mayock said he has Sherrod in the 2nd round. Mayock isnt always right but if he is into the 2nd we probably draft him.

Love has had a very bad week at the senior bowl he will be lucky to be a 3rd round pick. He looks like an OG to me.

looking at this roster, if we can get some depth on the DL and LB, it looks like a very good lineup.

Mayock is smoking angle dust. Sherrod is tearing up the senior bowl. He's the real deal....long gone before the 2nd round.

Agree with your assessment of Love. He just looks awkward out there.

No 340 lb. nose tackle, expect the same result as last season, defensively. Bringing back Poz and simply adding Sherrod beside him will accomplish nothing. Poz was part of the problem. His 80% 150 tackles were 5yds.or more beyond the LOS. And, Kyle Williams is not a nose tackle. That's why good guards and centers get to the second level and get into LBs and DBs. Eight 200 yard rushing games doesn't lie.

No 340 lb. nose tackle, expect the same result as last season, defensively. Bringing back Poz and simply adding Sherrod beside him will accomplish nothing. Poz was part of the problem. His 80% 150 tackles were 5yds.or more beyond the LOS. And, Kyle Williams is not a nose tackle. That's why good guards and centers get to the second level and get into LBs and DBs. Eight 200 yard rushing games doesn't lie.

Sherrod is an offensive tackle. Am I missing something?

Mayock is smoking angle dust. Sherrod is tearing up the senior bowl. He's the real deal....long gone before the 2nd round.

Agree with your assessment of Love. He just looks awkward out there.

Who's reports are you reading?

Mississippi State offensive tackle Derek Sherrod, who's considered a first-round prospect by some, struggled with lateral agility and keeping a consistent pad level, according to McShay. Arizona's Brooks Reed twice beat Sherrod with quickness, once to the outside and another time with a double move, exploiting what the Scouts Inc. team described as a lack of mobility and tightness in hips.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/19345/sherrod-starts-slowly-at-senior-bowl

1st - WR AJ Green

2nd - OT Derek Sherrod

I like this draft, i'm a big fan of Green and Sheppard, wouldn't mind seeing them fill the RT position in free agency however and perhaps draft an SS at the top of round 2 or they could also go with a CB as I doubt Florence will be resigned.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

1st - WR AJ Green

2nd - OT Derek Sherrod

Offense:

Defense:

Florence________________Williams____Troup_____Edwards___________________McGee/McKlevin

_______________Moats_________Sheppard____Poz____________Merriman__________________

________________________________Wilson/Scott_________Byrd__________________________

You have maybe the best 3 WR set in the NFL. You have an OL that should be able to pass block well. You have 2 RB's that can come out of the backfield. You have a slot WR that can beat anyone over the middle. You have a deep threat on the outside that you have to worry about. Then you have possibly a future top 5 WR in AJ Green that defenses cant defend 1 on 1.

On defense you add Merriman and Sheppard at LB. We are bigger upfront with Williams at DE and Troup at NT.

Lee Evans would still suck but people will say that Green is taking catches away from him.

Hopefully, Troup is our legit 3-4 NT, because that position is as thin as air this year.

Amen to that. Unless he steps into the void, our defense will continue to be sub-par with Williams as NT. That's no knock on KW, the man just can't do it all. He reeks most of his havoc when he gets to shoot gaps and penetrate.

Sherrod hasn't looked like a first rounded at all this week.

1st - WR AJ Green

2nd - OT Derek Sherrod

Offense:

Defense:

Still need to fix the defense.

- Your front 3 lacks depth and size and a consistent pass rusher.

- Moats still has a lot to prove as an every down player

- Poz and a rookie in the middle ?

- Merriman even playing again is a leap of faith.

The OL is still marginal with a rookie RT that could take a few years.

Urbik is an unknown as a starter.

Wood should be a good center, we shall see

Bell does not run block very well

no TE as usual.

And the OP didn't have Kyle Williams at NT, did he? He has Troup at NT, which is where the Bills project him too after drafting him in the 2nd round last year.

Time to put the DL draft nonsense to rest. Nix doesn't agree with you. Remarkably, he does not think his #2 and #3 picks last year are busts after one year. Nix thinks his LB's are too small which is why the OP is spot on.