Patriots or Jets

stevestojan

Who you rooting for?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Patriots
    • Jets

That's kind of like asking someone, "Would you rather drink piss, or eat :censored: ???"

(The NJ Jets and Rex Ryan being the :censored: in this dilemma, I have heard of people staving of certain dehydration and death by consuming their own urine - so guess I'll cheer for the Patriots*)

Have you seen The human centipede? Reminds me of the Jets.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pats fans are obnoxious and insufferable. still, when they lose, they lurk back to their caves like a vanquished grendel and assume a whole "woe is me" persona. i find this particularly satisfying.

jets fans are obnoxious and egocentric regardless of whether they win or lose.

How in the HELL can twice as many of you f'ers be rooting for the PATS??? :wallbash:

I hate both teams, but there is a hell of a lot more to like about the Jets than the Pats...I'm sick to death of everything to do with those bastards...I'll go with a pseudo-New York team way before I'll ever root for the damn Pats

Living in Jets country (when they win anyway) makes this an easy one for me. Plus, I've spent the last 10 years getting myself used to the fact that the Patriots are dominant. At this point, I am numb to it. I don't have any training for dealing with the loud mouth Jets and their fans.

I'm sort of rooting for the Pat*s (ugh, I just threw up in my mouth a little . . . ) mainly because I think a Pat*s - Steelers or Pat*s - Ravens matchup next week would be must-see TV . . .

The Steelers match up horribly with the Pats and if they have to go up to NE there's a distinct possibility they're getting beat by 20+.

Classic "Meteorite Game".

That's when I have no choice but to root for a giant rock to fall from space and wipe out both teams.

lol, that makes MUCH more sense to me than rooting for the Pats...

The Steelers match up horribly with the Pats and if they have to go up to NE there's a distinct possibility they're getting beat by 20+.

I agree with you Simon. Actually if everyone doesnt like the pats, then they should be rooting for baltimore. Baltimore matches up very well with pats. they beat the pats very nasty last year. Its not an easy win for pats vs baltimore.

as far as my answer to the op question, im not rooting for the jets. i just want them to win in a silent kind of way.

ps. i dont like ladanian t.

I have to go PAts her mostly because they are already annointed as gods gift to the modern game. If the Jets win and get a ring eventually then there will be two of those in the division. Pats winning another would be like the difference between 3-13 vs 4-12.... meh

Screw that!! The Pats and jests can both lose, it will just take two weeks to get it done :thumbsup:

How in the HELL can twice as many of you f'ers be rooting for the PATS??? :wallbash:

I hate both teams, but there is a hell of a lot more to like about the Jets than the Pats...I'm sick to death of everything to do with those bastards...I'll go with a pseudo-New York team way before I'll ever root for the damn Pats

im sick of them too. they're the best. they're this they're that. screw them.

most enjoyable moments

1. bills winning it all

2. pats getting humiliated like baltimore got them last year. almost like a winning superbowl for me.

ps. i dont hate the pats. i just like to see them lose.

I don't hate any team or their fans (with the possible exception of Eagle fans, who I don't hate as such but who I certainly do fear because they are all dangerous psychos), but I do recognize the Pats for who they really are, namely the Great Football Satan. Would like to see Sir Buddy cut off their head. Whether he does or not (odds aren't great) I expect the Pats to fall. They are actually not that good. I have never seen a team where the HC, the QB and the owner account for all of the difference between being average and being great. Now that we are down to only superior teams, the Pats will have to be lucky to win it all this year.

Surprised to see so many root for the Pats.

Rex Ryan is a figure. He's fun, intentionally obnoxious. Billichek is standoffish, arrogant, and has no respect for the media and other teams. He intentionally embarrasses other fans and teams by running up scores. Plus, the Pats are our biggest rivals.

Go Jets.

I don't hate any team or their fans (with the possible exception of Eagle fans, who I don't hate as such but who I certainly do fear because they are all dangerous psychos), but I do recognize the Pats for who they really are, namely the Great Football Satan. Would like to see Sir Buddy cut off their head. Whether he does or not (odds aren't great) I expect the Pats to fall. They are actually not that good. I have never seen a team where the HC, the QB and the owner account for all of the difference between being average and being great. Now that we are down to only superior teams, the Pats will have to be lucky to win it all this year.

so when they were pounding the crap out of playoff bound teams doesnt count?? i dont like them. but they are pretty strong this year. about their only real weakness is that they cant stop the run that well. i dont like lt because he will choke. he will get stopped. pats win easily sunday.

lt always chokes in big games or just doesnt play. looked like a chump on so so many charger playoff games standing on he sidelines with minor injuries. actually because of this flaw, he may not go to the hofame his first shot. will get in the 2nd chance.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Surprised to see so many root for the Pats.

Rex Ryan is a figure. He's fun, intentionally obnoxious. Billichek is standoffish, arrogant, and has no respect for the media and other teams. He intentionally embarrasses other fans and teams by running up scores. Plus, the Pats are our biggest rivals.

Go Jets.

Maybe intentionally obnoxious isn't found fun? Also I'd much rather root for welker then Braylon.....who really wants to cheer a cromartie or revis pick? As a fan of the sport I enjoy much more watching Brady, as opposed to Sanchez. As much as they might be the evil empire I'm impressed by their consistent work ethic and creative game plans. They are incredibly smart in their approach to football. I'd love to beat them, but I also respect that they have earned the media praise.

so when they were pounding the crap out of playoff bound teams doesnt count?? i dont like them. but they are pretty strong this year. about their only real weakness is that they cant stop the run that well. i dont like lt because he will choke. he will get stopped. pats win easily sunday.

lt always chokes in big games or just doesnt play. looked like a chump on so so many charger playoff games standing on he sidelines with minor injuries. actually because of this flaw, he may not go to the hofame his first shot. will get in the 2nd chance.

It does count but I'm saying that by far most of what we saw was the work of their system on offence (in other words BB who devised it and TB who executes it as well as anyone could). Jets are as or probably more talented but for the QB position. On D its not just their run D that is suspect. In spite of their good young corner they are vulnerable against the pass. A. Rogers and the Pack would expose these guys, and maybe Matt Ryan and the Falcons IMO.

I did not vote because I am not outwardly rooting for one team. Both Bellichick & Ryan are Grade A obnoxious jerks, still the Patriots are the team with the talent and are rightfully the #1 contenders in the AFC.

The Jets have been the luckiest team in the NFL the entire season. They could easily have finished the season at 7-9, and they have no business being in the playoffs.

That Monday night whipping they took from the Patriots was not a fluke, and I would'nt be surprised if it happened again.

I pick the Patriots to win.

I don't get it either. This is a team that absolutely owns the Bills, has no respect for the Bills and has run up the score on more than one occassion. To me rooting for the Pats is akin to rooting for Miami to win a playoff game in the 70s.

Personally, the best football game of the past decade was SB 42; watching those arrogant f---s and thier '19-0' go down in defeat. I want to see a repeat of that every season for as long as they are a fixture in the playoffs.