Gonna suck it up

judman

not me. the fans put my hatred for the jets over the top. and they haven't won crap lately just like us, let's keep it that way. go pats.

on another note, I really hate almost all the teams left in these playoffs. the only teams i wouldn't mind seeing win it all are baltimore, chicago or atlanta.

not me. the fans put my hatred for the jets over the top. and they haven't won crap lately just like us, let's keep it that way. go pats.

on another note, I really hate almost all the teams left in these playoffs. the only teams i wouldn't mind seeing win it all are baltimore, chicago or atlanta.

A win by any of the NFC teams wouldn't bother me so much...but I am pulling for the Bears, most. I suppose the Ravens would be me preferred AFC team, and though I like the way they are built, there are a couple of players on that team I don't really care for...so, yeah, NFC all the way!

Pretty deep into the playoffs last year if memory serves and still alive this year so far.

How do you equate that to "just like us"? :)

I have no problems with the Steelers or the Baltimore Browns, and hate NJ far more than NE*.

My least favorite team in the NFC picture would be Atlanta - goes all the way back to Glanville, Sanders, etc., so GB gets my vote in that game. No problems rooting for Da Bearsss if they win, though I'll be rooting for BEASTMODE this weekend.

I'm gonna have to agree and root for the jets. Just can't get over losing to a team 14 times in a row. I hope Rex wipes the floor with brady. Last year's wild card against the ravens was one of the best days of my life. I think I get more hyped up when the Bill Belichicks lose then when the Bills win.

Ravens and Falcons here to...but you can't dodge the match up this week. I'm with the OP. Go JETS! (yeesh, I need to shower)

Good call with the shower.

The reality is rooting against the pats* more than anything else.

I'm not going to get carried away and put on a fireman's hat and yell J-E-T-S, or anything like that.

My weekend rooting will be for:

Steelers, Jets in AFC..I do not want either Jets or Pats* in Super Bowl so I want the Jets going to Pittsburgh. I am holding my nose with all 4 AFC teams do not like any of them.

Seahawks and Packers would make me happy. Seahawks all the way, but I would take Packers and honestly NFC team is fine.