Harbaugh to San Fran

stony

Im not really suprised.

A)he is from and already lives in that area

B)Harbaugh knows the importantce of good Olman, and with Iupati and (i guess) A. Davis (could be good or moved to G?) and Staley he has a lot of pieces in place.

C) He understands TE is one of the most important positions on the team and already has a great one.

D) the rest of his team is already pretty darned talented

E) High pick could be used on a QB

Im not really suprised.

A)he is from and already lives in that area

B)Harbaugh knows the importantce of good Olman, and with Iupati and (i guess) A. Davis (could be good or moved to G?) and Staley he has a lot of pieces in place.

C) He understands TE is one of the most important positions on the team and already has a great one.

D) the rest of his team is already pretty darned talented

E) High pick could be used on a QB

then why did they smell in a terrible division they played 4 playoff teams one of them 7-9 seattle

Edited by CardinalScotts

then why did they smell in a terrible division they played 4 playoff teams one of them 7-9 seattle

Because their head coach, while a HOF player and motivator in his own right, was incapable of halftime adjustments and gameplanning to beat his oppoenents. The stuff I've heard coming out of San Fran regarding his schemes make Jauron's teams look "Martz-esque"

I would have loved to have him in Miami. A good archenemy to renew the rivalry with the fish. Hate the guy.

Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to settle for Ryan and Belicheck on that score.

Now watch San Fran trade up to the number one spot before Luck makes his final decsion and then Luck miraculously desides he wants to play in the NFL next season after all.

Or there is no 2011 season and then the 2012 draft is done at a 'random order' a la the NHL and its rigged for Luck to go to SF

Now watch San Fran trade up to the number one spot before Luck makes his final decsion and then Luck miraculously desides he wants to play in the NFL next season after all.

The questions is will Harbaugh's decisions to leave Stanford for the Pro's cause Luck to re-evaluate his decision to stay in college? I suspect the answer is no but there's always the possiblity of changing your mind when $50 million is on the table.