Anyone seen this mock prediction?

beggar13

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell to the NO. As I don't mind shipping Evans but shipping McKelvin is too much especially with Florence due to be an UFA and questions surrounding McGee. Again if we're going to take a QB make it the final piece of the puzzle not the first piece. First and foremost this D has to find a true blue pass rusher. Robert Quinn is interesting at pick 3 but I think we'd be better suited to trade down. In my mock pick at #3 I suggested we trade down and then take Ryan Kessler at pick 12. I realize it's a bit higher then most have him predicted so far but he's been an above average pass rusher at Purdue and fits the mold of a guy who could play DE in a 4-3 or possibly 3-4 at OLB. Perhaps I should have predicted Von Miller.

No. Jeez we need a TON of help in every flipping position. It's not even about McFumbles and Lee as it is about another 1st we give away when we should be stockpiling picks and getting more help with multiple 2nd and 3rd round picks. I know a franchise QB is "worth it", but how the hell do we know he's a franchise QB? I mean... he's good, but is the California kid all that? I remember how Tim Couch was a cant miss... as was Ryan Leaf, as was David Carr, etc, etc...

I'm just amazed someone actually went on record with this as their prediction. This is probably the only scenario he could ever end up here as I would guess he would not even enter the draft if he knew we had the number one pick.

I'm just amazed someone actually went on record with this as their prediction. This is probably the only scenario he could ever end up here as I would guess he would not even enter the draft if he knew we had the number one pick.

Unless they've changed their standards anyone can go "on record" using bleacher report (even you or me). That 'article' is nothing more than the 'what ifs' you'll see posted all over TBD.

Unless they've changed their standards anyone can go "on record" using bleacher report (even you or me). That 'article' is nothing more than the 'what ifs' you'll see posted all over TBD.

Bingo.

With all of those WR's who's throwing the ball? Carolina needs a QB. They don't need Steve Smith and more WR's. They need an OL who can protect a rookie QB.

Bingo.

With all of those WR's who's throwing the ball? Carolina needs a QB. They don't need Steve Smith and more WR's. They need an OL who can protect a rookie QB.

Are you joking? I'm pretty sure I read Jordan Gross (Carolina's LT) was named to the Pro Bowl.

Hell to the NO. As I don't mind shipping Evans but shipping McKelvin is too much especially with Florence due to be an UFA and questions surrounding McGee. Again if we're going to take a QB make it the final piece of the puzzle not the first piece. First and foremost this D has to find a true blue pass rusher. Robert Quinn is interesting at pick 3 but I think we'd be better suited to trade down. In my mock pick at #3 I suggested we trade down and then take Ryan Kessler at pick 12. I realize it's a bit higher then most have him predicted so far but he's been an above average pass rusher at Purdue and fits the mold of a guy who could play DE in a 4-3 or possibly 3-4 at OLB. Perhaps I should have predicted Von Miller.

i think you have hockey on your mind. do you mean kerrigan?

kiper has him being better suited for an OLB in the 3-4 system.

Edited by daveydanceswithwolves

:lol:

Alright, so which one of you knuckleheads is

Daniel Goodwin

???

About Daniel

What up? My name is Daniel and I have lived in Arizona my entire life.I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan, thanks to my Dad...I also like the Phoenix Suns,Arizona Diamondbacks,Arizona Wildcats....and there is a place in my heart for the good old Arizona Cardinals (a long as they are not playing Buffalo)

(Good one, Dan!)

right..Carolina is just itching to take on Evans $9 million per year salary...

if Carolina trades that pick for anything less than a boatload of draft picks they are retarded...

:lol:

Alright, so which one of you knuckleheads is

Daniel Goodwin

???

About Daniel

What up? My name is Daniel and I have lived in Arizona my entire life.I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan, thanks to my Dad...I also like the Phoenix Suns,Arizona Diamondbacks,Arizona Wildcats....and there is a place in my heart for the good old Arizona Cardinals (a long as they are not playing Buffalo)

(Good one, Dan!)

hahahaq good call, :bag: bad prediction :wallbash:

Edited by superbills315