Professional's Opinion on Luck Per ESPN Radio

Thoner7

To the complete shock of absolutely no one...

It's not like they need to play games, he's the top QB prospect in years, they have the #1 pick. I'd be one the phone with his agents the minute he declares if I was CAR if there was a CBA in place.

Definitely no surprise. I wouldn't be shocked to see them dangle the pick out there in hopes someone bites (for a ransom).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean he turned around on his way to Maryland.

:lol:

I believe he was last seen heading back up I-76, towards Pittsburgh...

People wont be giving you crap about Leach once he turns Maryland around.

:oops: What can I say?

I screwed up...I took the word of long-time veteran NFL Scout and ' professional personnel evaluator ' Matt De Lima... :doh:

post-2970-020437300 1294174051_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

Hey that could be us with the first pick. I was rooting for the Bills to lose every week for some reason some of you thought winning 4 games was a good thing. Well are you happy now???????????

Think of it this way - when Luck doesn't declare, you can root the the Bills to go 0-16 next season, because...

The only way we'll ever get better is to lose every game!!! :doh:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Improving our lot with each and every loss!!!!! :bag:

Where is it set in stone Andrew Luck is leaving Stanford?

If you are Luck, why would you want to go to Carolina? You have no idea who the coach is, the owner is in "cut expenses" mode, the team has a ridiculous amount of holes to fill, your front office can't draft, and you play in a tough division.

On top of all that, the CBA issues creates enough uncertainty to stay in California.

I think he stays.

Where is it set in stone Andrew Luck is leaving Stanford?

If you are Luck, why would you want to go to Carolina? You have no idea who the coach is, the owner is in "cut expenses" mode, the team has a ridiculous amount of holes to fill, your front office can't draft, and you play in a tough division.

On top of all that, the CBA issues creates enough uncertainty to stay in California.

I think he stays.

bc next years team holding the #1 pick will be soooo much more enticing??

bc next years team holding the #1 pick will be soooo much more enticing??

Sitting on the eastern end of Lake Erie, whistling in the wind?

Yeah, it sounds absolutely dreamy.

What exactly do you expect Carolina to say right now? They would be complete fools to not claim they will take Luck if he declares regardless of whether they want to or not. If they are willing to pass on Luck, then they know they can get a bounty for their spot, but they need other teams to think they will take Luck at #1 to run the price up. Otherwise, the other teams wanting to trade up will be calling Denver to get ahead of us instead of Carolina leaving Carolina with just the #1 pick and no Andrew Luck.

So, to give this story any real merit is pretty silly right now this far from the draft. They may or may not want to take him...either way they will still leak that they want him. I mean why do you think this story has been leaked in the first place?

I just heard Jesse Palmer on the Van Pelt show. He was talking the host about his conversation with Bud Foster (Va. Tech's defensive coordinator who's defenses are routinely at the top of college football) about Andrew Luck. I'm not sure if it took place before or after last nights game,

FWIW the conversation took place before the game.

Sitting on the eastern end of Lake Erie, whistling in the wind?

Yeah, it sounds absolutely dreamy.

Don't discount the power of TSW - when these guys show up on Andy's doorstep with their petitions, a bucket of wings, pictures of Buffalo in Winter, and the 0-16 record they yearned for, how's he gonna be able to turn us down? ;)

Drew Bledsoe 2.0

...except dumber and less accurate. Can't wait.

It makes me sad that we can't have Andrew Luck :(

It would really be nice to have a Pro Bowl-caliber quarterback. Not that he's a lock to be one, but we're a lock not to have one.

You never know, man...there are plenty of other QBs in this draft and we seem to have a knack for finding talent in the latter rounds.