Professional's Opinion on Luck Per ESPN Radio

Thoner7

Even when he was pressured he slid to his right and threw a TD. The kid could come in and start anywhere. He is thta good.

He would rival some of the top qbs in the NFL right now IMO

Is Andrew Luck related to Teddy Bruschi?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, now that that's all settled, we can always try to work out a trade for last year's TSW draft-darling Jimmy ' The Emu ' Clausen...

(Clausen is the one on the right)

Actually I think Clausen is the one on the left.

I downloaded the picture to get a better look but when I blew up the picture size, the picture lost resolution so it didn't really help.

But anyways I'm pretty sure Clausen is the one on the left.

It's conceivable that Luck could fall to us at #3. Carolina has a ton of money in Clausen and a host of other needs. Denver won't spend another #1 on a QB with Tebow. Then Luck falls to us at #3. If that happens, you know Nix will get a lot of phone calls.

Nope! Denver will trade down if they don't want him. I would trade Tebow for a couple of picks and take Luck if Carolina doesn't.

If we're going to do that, let's just go ahead and lose every game for the next 20 years, and then we can draft Andrew Luck, Jr! Then maybe we can actually stop talking about it :wallbash:

Logic would dictate that, after losing all those games, the Bills would be nearly invincible :thumbsup:

But I was hoping we could do it a little faster - if we lose the next 80 games (that's only 5 years), this kid will have completed a red-shirt season and 4 years of eligibility...

Chad Kelly Making HOF Uncle Jim Proud

That way, some of our other #1 overall picks would still be playing.

If follow your plan and lose the next 320 games, we'll be pretty damned good but also a lot of those #1 picks will be retired by the time Andy Jr. takes his first snap.

Logic would dictate that, after losing all those games, the Bills would be nearly invincible :thumbsup:

But I was hoping we could do it a little faster - if we lose the next 80 games (that's only 5 years), this kid will have completed a red-shirt season and 4 years of eligibility...

Chad Kelly Making HOF Uncle Jim Proud

That way, some of our other #1 overall picks would still be playing.

If follow your plan and lose the next 320 games, we'll be pretty damned good but also a lot of those #1 picks will be retired by the time Andy Jr. takes his first snap.

:lol: