Broncos reportedly would deal QB Orton for 2nd-round pick * NFL.c

Now i know many of you dont want him. I myself dont too.. But we all love football and love to hear what going on around the NFL.so im sharing this with everyone on here.. anyways, what do you guys think about this? what if the bills did give denver a second pick for orton. would you be pretty mad about it or happy? I think i be pretty upset, since we need players for our D..but i dont have nothing against Orton. i wouldnt mind to see him in buffalo to be honest, but not for our second round pick

Edited by mentalsick

Orton is no better than Fitz. I dont hate the guy, especially if he was all we had. but Id be pissed if we even gave up a 4th for him since we already have him on the roster, more or less.

What he said ======^

personally I think Orton is pretty good. And would like to see him here if we didn't have Fitz. But they are very similar, as far as quality of QB goes. So I don't think we really need him. On the other hand, if he was cut and we could pick him up, I'd take it. Just wouldn't give up ANY draft picks for him.

Orton is no better than Fitz. I dont hate the guy, especially if he was all we had. but Id be pissed if we even gave up a 4th for him since we already have him on the roster, more or less.

You are spot on -- we have an Orton and he's named Fitzpatrick. This would be a dumb move.

Now i know many of you dont want him. I myself dont too.. But we all love football and love to hear what going on around the NFL.so im sharing this with everyone on here.. anyways, what do you guys think about this? what if the bills did give denver a second pick for orton. would you be pretty mad about it or happy? I think i be pretty upset, since we need players for our D..but i dont have nothing against Orton. i wouldnt mind to see him in buffalo to be honest, but not for our second round pick

I would throw up if the Bills gave Denver their 2nd round pick for Orton.

I would give them McCargo and a bag of peanuts for him. Wait, make that two bags of peanuts. :devil:

overpayment

Would someone give us a second for Fitz?

If you wanted to spend a second on a QB, grab one of the guys coming out of school with higher potential upside. Personally, I'm content with Fitz as a starter - not that I'd be upset with a Lucky grab, but Orton? Really?

You are spot on -- we have an Orton and he's named Fitzpatrick. This would be a dumb move.

but, someone will be wanting him (Minny? SF? Carolina? [as a caretaker until Luck <assuming that Luck declares> is ready] Cincy? Washington? Arizona?)...somebody is going to want him, just not Buffalo.

I'd say a 3rd or 4th round pick is more likely though.

He's the kind of player Jeff Fisher likes. Wherever he ends up - if they don't have a legit QB - expect him to deal for Orton. Unless he goes to Carolina. In which case, he'll draft Luck. Presuming Luck comes out.

29-19 career record as a starter. Definetly Un-Fitz like. Orton is a winner in the NFL. I would take him in a heart beat. Over Fitz, or any QB in this draft. Give Denver a 3rd and get it done. Or a second. He would be a very big up grade to the QB position in Buffalo. What are you waiting for Buddy get it done.

Of course they would cause they want to see if anyone is stupid enough to take that deal. I wouldn't give them one of our fourths for him. He is not a fanchise type guy. In fact he isn't even as good as Fitz.

No way they get even close to that. Id say a 4th at best, and probably not even that. Broncos must have forgot the only moron in the NFL who would come even close to making such a dumb trade, was just fired. BY THEM.