New England, so what's it gonna be this time?

McD

So... New England week... What will our Bills do this time? Do we have enough to pull off a win, or will the Bills break our hearts by losing in the final minutes, or not show up at all? This has been really the only two options the Bills have given us for the past 8 years with this team.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... New England week... What will our Bills do this time? Do we have enough to pull off a win, or will the Bills break our hearts by losing in the final minutes, or not show up at all? This has been really the only two options the Bills have given us for the past 8 years with this team.

I'm actually really looking forward to this one. I think the Bills will play competitive and keep it close. If the ball bounces our way, we may pull off the upset...my prediction Bills 24 Patriots 23.

It's hard to say. The Pats always play their best football in the 2nd half of the season. I'd love for the Bills to finally end the losing streak to the Pats, I'm so sick of losing to them twice a year.

This game is going to go down in similar fashion to opening day '03. Fitz will unleash an aerial assault on the Pats that will have us up by 28 at the half. Being that we won the toss and deferred until the 2nd half, we of course will get the 2nd half kickoff, and in the words of the legendary Don Criqui, will "be in the endzone 2 plays hence!" Having gone 5-2 over the last 7 games at that point, THE RALPH will get that old time feeling back, and we will all sing "Another One Bites the Dust" ... and the beat will go on...

More than likely, the Patriots will blow us out of the water.

I don't think any team is looking past us anymore, so I bet they will show up prepared. The Patriots have a much better all around team.

That being said.

I hope we kick their asses all over the field. :devil:

I can see either thing happening, and not to be negative, but I'm preparing for the worst. If we can get some pressure on Brady up the middle we can cause some errant throws. The thing with NE is you have to take away his underneath stuff and his hot reads. Take Welker out early... but I dont think we have the LB's for that...

I can see either thing happening, and not to be negative, but I'm preparing for the worst. If we can get some pressure on Brady up the middle we can cause some errant throws. The thing with NE is you have to take away his underneath stuff and his hot reads. Take Welker out early... but I dont think we have the LB's for that...

This is the single most important thing.

The Patriots have proven vulnerable (as all teams are) when there is pressure on the QB.

More than likely, the Patriots will blow us out of the water.

I don't think any team is looking past us anymore, so I bet they will show up prepared. The Patriots have a much better all around team.

That being said.

I hope we kick their asses all over the field. :devil:

Yup, I think this sums up my beliefs, as well. They're the best team in the AFC ... possibly the league. That said, the Bills are finally believing that they're just as good. That means a lot (see NY Jets). If Buffalo's defense brings its A game, and Fitz protects the ball - this game could be a nail-biter. In week 3 or 4, if the Bills were to beat the Patriots, I'd be close to passing out from surprise. If they beat them this Sunday, I won't be nearly as surprised. Go Bills!!

Welker only had 3 catches last night. Didn't matter.

it seems whenever we are feeling good about the Bills, the Patriots are waiting there to knock them back down a few pegs.

Not this time. These guys are different, and a word of advice for Mr Brady: Dont dare cross the Moats.

Brady wants to be a legend right? Well, meet the Legend Killa!!!

Our DE's cannot run past Brady... they need to bring pressure, but contain him... let KW bring the pressure up the middle and take away his throwing lanes. If they do make a catch, make them PAY dearly for it.