Hello children

Kris Kringle

How's everyone doing?

Santa I don't want to be a snitch but I think Dean and Booster smoke pot. They get real defensive about it. Almost paranoid. I'm not saying to put them on the naughty list but don't bring them a bong or something that will just enable them.

Santa I don't want to be a snitch but I think Dean and Booster smoke pot. They get real defensive about it. Almost paranoid. I'm not saying to put them on the naughty list but don't bring them a bong or something that will just enable them.

Are you asking for the 400-ct Classpack again?

You really should cut back.

Edited by The Dean

Now Herbert, you know there is no need to snitch, I already know about their recreational activities.

Where the !@#$ is my Red Ryder BB Gun? You promised you big fat lying tub of goo! :angry:

We all know about your "issues" and I don’t think a gun is the best gift for you.

Santa Santa Santa, since you and Will Farrell are the only people sized residents of the North Pole why are all the urinals at Santa height?

Don't believe everything you see in the movies son.