Fitzpatrick Discussion

Zulu Cthulhu

Are you better than you record?

Cincy started 08 0-8, won last three games, made the playoffs next year.

Can Bills do the same?

I think so, we've got some improvements to make in the offseason, but we've got some young guys with a ton of promise (Stevie)

What did you say to Stevie after the Pitts drop?

I'm going to keep throwing you the ball, man. I've thrown costly picks, you can't let it eat you up, make some big plays for me.

Have you improved are you doing things differently, or is it all about getting the opportunity?

I've improved, but it takes a few people to believe in you. Started in Cincy. Getting out there, getting comfortable is huge. Chan's understanding of offense has helped him tremendously this year.

Are you sick of people bringing up your Harvard pedigree?

I'm proud of going there and it's played a great role in my life. My wife is from there, it does get old being known as that "Harvard kid." I'd rather be known as that successful NFL quarterback.

You got in line early to get the iPhone?

I've done it for four iPhone launches and the iPad launch, so next time there's a launch, come out and find me in the line. Waiting in line is part of the process, it's half the fun of being an Apple fanatic. Never disappointing, always lives up to the hype, packaging is incredible, products are beautiful.

Are you better than you record?

Cincy started 08 0-8, won last three games, made the playoffs next year.

Can Bills do the same?

I think so, we've got some improvements to make in the offseason, but we've got some young guys with a ton of promise (Stevie)

What did you say to Stevie after the Pitts drop?

I'm going to keep throwing you the ball, man. I've thrown costly picks, you can't let it eat you up, make some big plays for me.

Have you improved are you doing things differently, or is it all about getting the opportunity?

I've improved, but it takes a few people to believe in you. Started in Cincy. Getting out there, getting comfortable is huge. Chan's understanding of offense has helped him tremendously this year.

Are you sick of people bringing up your Harvard pedigree?

I'm proud of going there and it's played a great role in my life. My wife is from there, it does get old being known as that "Harvard kid." I'd rather be known as that successful NFL quarterback.

You got in line early to get the iPhone?

I've done it for four iPhone launches and the iPad launch, so next time there's a launch, come out and find me in the line. Waiting in line is part of the process, it's half the fun of being an Apple fanatic. Never disappointing, always lives up to the hype, packaging is incredible, products are beautiful.

Thank you

Very week. I think he was more interested in talking about his Apple products than the bills. It is Rome though so that kinda says it all.

Know it wasn't. Their was nothing wrong with that interview. You act as if Rome's interview was like knight and day different then other interviews he has dunn. They're was just knot much difference between Fitzpatrick's and hiss mane interviews. Eye find know bases fore yore vary vane roll in awl of this.

I love Homonyms! :devil:

Know it wasn't. Their was nothing wrong with that interview. You act as if Rome's interview was like knight and day different then other interviews he has dunn. They're was just knot much difference between Fitzpatrick's and hiss mane interviews. Eye find know bases fore yore vary vane roll in awl of this.

I love Homonyms! :devil:

You resurrected a thread that had laid dormant for four days for this?

id like to know how the hell rome keeps a job. hes absolutely horrible. my cerebral cortex actually shrinks to half its normal size after listening to his show for only five minutes. he is as stimulating as my old MILSTD-2167A manual. i would rather spend an afternoon trimming the fuzz off a peach with a nail clipper than listening to his show. i took four doses of ambien and an intravenous propofol and that didnt work half as well for my insomnia as listening to his show. who needs syrup of ipacec when you can listen to his show to induce vomiting. last time i listened to his show i jammed a spinning routing tool in one ear and fired a nailgun into the other just to stop the sound. i let three different kinds of sea snakes repeatedly bite me and send me into a near death vision quest just to avoid listening to his show sober. thats how bad he is

id like to know how the hell rome keeps a job. hes absolutely horrible. my cerebral cortex actually shrinks to half its normal size after listening to his show for only five minutes. he is as stimulating as my old MILSTD-2167A manual. i would rather spend an afternoon trimming the fuzz off a peach with a nail clipper than listening to his show. i took four doses of ambien and an intravenous propofol and that didnt work half as well for my insomnia as listening to his show. who needs syrup of ipacec when you can listen to his show to induce vomiting. last time i listened to his show i jammed a spinning routing tool in one ear and fired a nailgun into the other just to stop the sound. i let three different kinds of sea snakes repeatedly bite me and send me into a near death vision quest just to avoid listening to his show sober. thats how bad he is

so... wait... am I getting this? you're sayin you dig his show.

In all honesty though, living and working in Hong Kong, I was surprised to get a call the other day from my dad in Phoenix talking about how stoked he was that Fitz was on the show... 2 bills in a matter of months, he couldn't believe it.

so... wait... am I getting this? you're sayin you dig his show.

In all honesty though, living and working in Hong Kong, I was surprised to get a call the other day from my dad in Phoenix talking about how stoked he was that Fitz was on the show... 2 bills in a matter of months, he couldn't believe it.

a hong kong guy eh? i live in taiwan. mondays are hell. getting up at 2 a.m. is rough, but it has been worth it more often than not this year. hong kong rocks. if you are ever looking for a cool lounge bar check out salon no. 5 in central.

Fitz is very PC here in saying Dickie J.& Co weren't bad which he basically says they didn't have a clue.

"I don't want to say that the guys who coached me last year were bad, because I loved those guys," Fitz said. "But a big difference between this year and last has been Chan. It's the system he brought here and the ability to communicate every day. I haven't been in a meeting this year where he hasn't been in there. So I know exactly what he wants, and he's able to listen to me and allow me to do things that I want."

Fitz

I like hearing stuff like this from the players. They are really the ones who have the most credibility.

Our Bills have been getting a lot of props on tv and radio shows: "Despite their record, the Bills come to play every Sunday..." Good to see Chan get some props too.

Fitz is a class act. I would like to see him stick around, and work on his accuracy.

I like hearing stuff like this from the players. They are really the ones who have the most credibility.

Our Bills have been getting a lot of props on tv and radio shows: "Despite their record, the Bills come to play every Sunday..." Good to see Chan get some props too.

Fitz is a class act. I would like to see him stick around, and work on his accuracy.

I agree, as I was watching Thursday night football this past week and when Rod Woodson was talking about the AFC East, he gave props to the "scrappy" Buffalo Bills.

I like the respect.

We can work on the win-loss record.

"

I wonder if he'll call him "Fitzgibbons"

Rome messes up peoples' names sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

I wish Everett would have went off on Rome's face. That being said, I must admit I will listen to Rome when he's on and I'm driving. He's less painful than the local sports radio and all their talk about U of M football.

a hong kong guy eh? i live in taiwan. mondays are hell. getting up at 2 a.m. is rough, but it has been worth it more often than not this year. hong kong rocks. if you are ever looking for a cool lounge bar check out salon no. 5 in central.

nice will check it out. I'm off on mondays (by schedule, lol). I'm a chef and am allowed 1 day off a week (if I'm lucky) and this is my 2nd year in a row to happen to be off the day after a bills game.

but yea... 2am kickoff, 5am finish. brutal. considering I'm up at 5 on sunday morning to work brunch/tea. espresso fuels my life.