Obscure Bills players from the past

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The k-gun was named for the no huddle style led by some guy named Kelly...one of the most prolific offenses in football history was not named after a guy who's career high for receptions was 44.

http://www.billsbackers.com/BROWNS.htm that link points to Kelly in the game against Cleveland where Harmon "dropped" the ball as the beginning of the K-gun at no point is McKellar mentioned. BTW I totally forgot that Norwood screwed us in that game too by missing a PAT.

156099[/snapback]

doublecheck your research champ....

Whatever happened to Yonel Jordain (back up to Thurmal after Kenneth Davis left in the mid 90s)??? I kinda liked him.

156092[/snapback]

I think Levy took him out back and shot him, after Jourdain's missed blitz puck up landed Kelly in the hospital.

Leon Seals aka Dr Sack...or how about Keith McKellar he was once quoted as saying the K-Gun offense was named for him...i hope he was joking.

156079[/snapback]

the K-Gun was named for Keith "Killer" McKeller, or so said Jim Kelly in his autobiography "Armed and Dangerous"

Tim Tindale

Smallish white FB in the mold of Jamie Mueller, he broke a long gainer against someone and then was never heard from again.  I think he was acquired from the CFL.

156060[/snapback]

Whaddaya' mean obscure? Bob Lamb still thinks he is on the team.

:(

Guest Guest_corp000085_*

Mitch Ferotte... He played D, and actually caught a TD pass on a goal line play.. his claim to fame was using the NFL as a stepping stone to the WWF

well i stand corrected on the k-gun and all the laughs i used to have over mckellar are all now terribly tainted...and what happened to brandon spoon after his injury?

156151[/snapback]

Sacto are you going to the Bills/Niners game?

Sacto are you going to the Bills/Niners game?

156154[/snapback]

Check this stevestojan out...I live in Sacramento for 7 years and the Bills never once come to OAK or SF. Then I move to San Antonio to play baseball for a d2 school out here, then I hurt my arm early in the fall and I'm stuck here while being on the shelf for the season, and all this while the Bills go to both places in NoCal in the same year...at least I have a tv...God Bless DirecTV.