Judge Rejects Obamacare Individual Mandate Provision

/dev/null

I do give a flying !@#$ about helping people.

I call bull ****. You care about people's suffering, maybe. You're constitutionally incapable of helping anyone, spoiled little self-centered oversensitive kid that you are. No one that cries as much as you do has ever spared nearly enough time from their crying to help anyone Else.

Universal HC is a well proven system around the world with a long history of success. It's a great system that allows for everyone to have access to health services. I do not like that our poor and unfortunate have to avoid the hospital due to the fact that their parent were broke.

And again..you don't give a flying !@#$ about helping others. You want the government (and, by extension, me) to do it, so you don't have to.

Put your money where your mouth is. Pay someone else's hospital bill.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A whole fifty bucks.

News flash: you didn't pay someone's medical bills. You paid a token sum of money to feel good about your own sense of charity. Next time you want to brag about your genorosity, donate a meaningful sum. You donate $50, it's about you. Donate $5000...NOW you're actually doing someone other than yourself some good, you self-centered pinhead.

I do give a flying !@#$ about helping people.

You don't care about **** other than what you are told from your liberal masters. You like the other mindless drones of this board hasn't ever produced an original thought, all you can ever do is post a link (in which half the time doesn't even support your argument) from some fringe site that no one takes seriously other than nitwits like yourself. Get out of your parents house and be productive in life you little turd.

Do you genuinely want to take the position that being told to get car insurance is the same as being told to get health insurance?

Really?

Of course one is a state issue and the other federal. At the surface though, you are being told what to do by the government.

I realize the Feds abuse the interstate commerce clause for a good many things, some that appear to be valid, others not so much. But I'm having a hard time understanding what part of the 14th supports the health care mandate (the recent decision notwithstanding). Could someone explain, even in vague terms how the commerce clause is being cited to support this?

I realize the Feds abuse the interstate commerce clause for a good many things, some that appear to be valid, others not so much. But I'm having a hard time understanding what part of the 14th supports the health care mandate (the recent decision notwithstanding). Could someone explain, even in vague terms how the commerce clause is being cited to support this?

It's a desperate attempt by the libs to justify the mandate. Since health insurance will be sold across state lines, it's "interstate commerce." And since there's a penalty, no wait, a tax, for not buying it, that also falls under the Fed's jurisdiction. :rolleyes:

While I'm not opposed like I used to be (to UHC) it's the hard handed approach and the implementation itself I disagree with. And I've read a few of the supporting arguments in cases where it's been upheld, and the logic is pretty specious. Along the lines of "well it's important and it affects all 50 states, therefore, the Feds get to regulate it".

Of course one is a state issue and the other federal. At the surface though, you are being told what to do by the government.

Except that you can opt not to buy a car, and the government won't tell you to get car insurance.

Why is that so hard to understand? The government doesn't tell you to buy car insurance. The government tells you to get car insurance IF YOU HAVE A CAR. It's a choice, not a mandate.

So you feel like the real problem with your argument is a matter of one being a state issue and the other being federal?

Just curious; do you have a lot of friends who were run over by someone else's health care? Did you accidentally bump your health care into the rear of someone else's health care? Did you destroy someone's property because you lost control of your health care? Are you concerned that someone who doesn't have health care may one day put you in the hospital because they didn't have coverage?

Edited by LABillzFan

Right, and government run health care is the same thing as Nazi Germany because on the surface the government is deciding who gets to live. ;)

Oh dear god. The whole Nazi crap comes out. Well I guess that makes it easier for me to never take you seriously.

So you feel like the real problem with your argument is a matter of one being a state issue and the other being federal?

Just curious; do you have a lot of friends who were run over by someone else's health care? Did you accidentally bump your health care into the rear of someone else's health care? Did you destroy someone's property because you lost control of your health care? Are you concerned that someone who doesn't have health care may one day put you in the hospital because they didn't have coverage?

I laugh when people say that they don't want the government messing with their healthcare yet they receive medicare. awesome.

Let me ask you this, should ERs not see anyone who doesn't have healthcare? And if they do help those people, do you mind having those expenses trickle down to you?

Oh dear god. The whole Nazi crap comes out. Well I guess that makes it easier for me to never take you seriously.

Every time I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber you up the ante. Not surprisingly the point went completely over your head. It's called reductio ad absurdum. Look it up.

Since you will undoubtedly fail to connect the dots I'll spell it out. It's !@#$ing retarded to take one similarity between to things that are not otherwise similar, and draw a broad conclusion from it.

Edited by Rob's House

Every time I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber you up the ante. Not surprisingly the point went completely over your head. It's called reductio ad absurdum. Look it up.

Since you will undoubtedly fail to connect the dots I'll spell it out. It's !@#$ing retarded to take one similarity between to things that are not otherwise similar, and draw a broad conclusion from it.

No I am going to take anyone seriously who equates the system to Nazi Germany. Sorry but I believe you are the dumbass here.

Rob's Christmas Ornaments

Edited by pBills

Self centered? You are the dick who refuses to help get this kid medical care. Let him rot you say, he needs to take care of himself. He should be self-sustaining. And what did you donate to this kid? He needs to pay his own damn medical bills. You are the one who supports this position.

You are the dickhole who does not care about children getting raped in Afghanistan. You are the dick who does not care about children getting raped in the Catholic church. "We can't let our secrets get out, it will make use insecure". Security for the damn rich and powerful, yes. Tell that to these boys while someone's dick is being shoved up their ass. "Hey boy, you are making America secure, and that is important".

You are the dick who thinks corporations like Dyncorp and Haliburton do are justified because capitolism rules supreme. Companies should be able to do what they want, the system will take care of the problems.

!@#$ing !@#$ you, and the !@#$ your mother **** you out of.

Conner, the ONLY logical conclusion that can follow from what you've espoused is that you support a system in which the government provides unlimited supply of the most advanced medical technology known to man to everyone who needs it. Since this is a literal impossibility, it is also the unavoidable conclusion that you have chosen to demonize all those who reconcile their beliefs with that which is in the realm of possibility.

And as much as we like to insult each other for our differences of opinion, there's a big bold clearly defined line between calling each other idiots and talking about each others' mothers. That's classless, even for you.

I laugh when people say that they don't want the government messing with their healthcare yet they receive medicare. awesome.

Let me ask you this, should ERs not see anyone who doesn't have healthcare? And if they do help those people, do you mind having those expenses trickle down to you?

Should the personnel that provide healthcare in an emergency room not provide healthcare to a patient in the emergency room because the person didn't already have "healthcare?" :huh:

That seems even sillier than the "your only problem w/ this is a federal / state issue."

No I am going to take anyone seriously who equates the system to Nazi Germany. Sorry but I believe you are the dumbass here.

Rob's Christmas Ornaments

The fact that you think I was equating the systems is what makes you a dumbass, and everyone here (except maybe for Conner, but I suspect even he's cringing watching his co-tard expose himself) is clearly aware of it.

I will give you credit for that link though. That was pretty funny.

Should the personnel that provide healthcare in an emergency room not provide healthcare to a patient in the emergency room because the person didn't already have "healthcare?" :huh:

That seems even sillier than the "your only problem w/ this is a federal / state issue."

Should they deny someone care because they don't have healthcare? If not, then how do we combat having those expenses being trickled down to other patients, insurance companies, the hospital itself?

You DO realize that not even 30 years ago, most people DID INDEED PAY OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKET FOR THEIR OWN BASIC CARE MEDICAL EXPENSES....RIGHT?

Edited by RkFast

Should they deny someone care because they don't have healthcare? If not, then how do we combat having those expenses being trickled down to other patients, insurance companies, the hospital itself?

You really do buy whatever they're selling. Magox had you pegged. You've been so duped you don't even draw a distinction between care and insurance.