Judge Rejects Obamacare Individual Mandate Provision

/dev/null

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, just find it funny how they same people will B word and moan about people going to the ER without insurance and having that trickle down.

The idea of someone just getting a bill and paying for their own **** is just so "foreign" to you, isnt it?

So they do not like the government telling someone that they have to have insurance.

So is that to say you think it's a good idea that your government FORCES you to purchase something? And you think that if people DON'T buy this product, it's okay for the government to DEDUCT money from that person's taxes as punishment??

You're good with all that?

The idea of someone just getting a bill and paying for their own **** is just so "foreign" to you, isnt it?

How so jackass? I have no problem paying for my own crap. Fact of the matter is that people abuse the system and come into ERs for basically free service. How do you combat that.

Personally I have absolutely no problem with the government telling people to covered by some sort of health insurance.

So is that to say you think it's a good idea that your government FORCES you to purchase something? And you think that if people DON'T buy this product, it's okay for the government to DEDUCT money from that person's taxes as punishment??

You're good with all that?

Yup! I have no problem with that. You have a problem with the Government telling you to purchase something yet you drive a car/truck right. Maybe there is no monetary penalty, but there is a penalty. You won't be able to drive that car right?

The idea of helping people is just so "foreign" to you, isnt it?

Projecting again, are we? Let's not pretend you give a flying !@#$ about helping anyone. You want the government to take from others to dole out the help so you can feel good about being part of the solution without having to put yourself at a "comparative disadvantage".

Projecting again, are we? Let's not pretend you give a flying !@#$ about helping anyone. You want the government to take from others to dole out the help so you can feel good about being part of the solution without having to put yourself at a "comparative disadvantage".

HAHAHAHA Here is the evil government nonsense. The government is always out to get us, to take our freedoms and money away from us. AHHHHHH, run away. RUN AWAY!!!

Why do I sense an idiotic comparison to car insurance coming?

Yup! I have no problem with that. You have a problem with the Government telling you to purchase something yet you drive a car/truck right. Maybe there is no monetary penalty, but there is a penalty. You won't be able to drive that car right?

The retardation temptation was too much for him.

Edited by Rob's House

The retardation temptation was too much for him.

Seriously Rob... the government is not coming to get you. Just relax.

Also, you are happy to be told by the state which you live that you HAVE to have car insurance in order to register your car in that state? You don't mind the state government telling you what you have to do?

Have a good night Rob. Sleep well, the government will not be trying to take your pillows from you or tell you which ones to use.

Also, you are happy to be told by the state which you live that you HAVE to have car insurance in order to register your car in that state? You don't mind the state government telling you what you have to do?

Actually I could pay the uninsured motorist fee through DMV. Plus that is for liability in case you injur someone else. And you are only required to pay it if you choose to drive a motor vehicle, not just for being alive. Privilege to drive v. right to life; there is a subtle difference there.

HAHAHAHA Here is the evil government nonsense. The government is always out to get us, to take our freedoms and money away from us. AHHHHHH, run away. RUN AWAY!!!

No the government is not out to get us, just out to get our money.

Every thing the government gets involved with is a financial disaster. USPS, AMTRAK, SS and Medcare/medicaid.

The bureaucracy gets in the way, after they create a department and hire all the $100k managers they need more funding to do what they set out to do.

Why can't you see that heathcare will be the same?

Here is a prime example.

The US Department of Energy budget.

http://www.cfo.doe.gov/budget/10budget/Content/Highlights/FY2010Highlights.pdf

on page 14, total corporate management $383,202,000

Do you really think this is economical?

Edited by Gary M

Have a good night Rob. Sleep well, the government will not be trying to take your pillows from you or tell you which ones to use.

You don't see the difference between "You have to have health insurance" and "You have to have car insurance IN ORDER TO have a car"?

Hint: one's a trade-off. The other's a friggin' mandate.

You don't see the difference between "You have to have health insurance" and "You have to have car insurance IN ORDER TO have a car"?

Hint: one's a trade-off. The other's a friggin' mandate.

Of course he doesn't see the difference, that isn't what he was told by his masters.

I do give a flying !@#$ about helping people. Universal HC is a well proven system around the world with a long history of success. It's a great system that allows for everyone to have access to health services. I do not like that our poor and unfortunate have to avoid the hospital due to the fact that their parent were broke.

You hate children just as much as you hate facts.