What if the Panthers DON'T draft Luck

saundena

if carolina doesnt take luck they need to trade that pick away. if they don't it would be a terrible move by their gm and if luck somehow happens to be there when we draft i think we trade the pick away and pull in a king's ransom for the pick and stockpile this team with some nice 1st and 2nd rounders in this draft and the next to build our team around whoever our future franchise qb is.

Carolina needs to draft another franchise QB because the two they drafted lsat last year stink. I guess franchise QBs don't come with guarantees.

PTR

Remember last year they also drafted Armanti Edwards also who was the starting QB for Appalachian State. I know they drafted him as a WR, but still.

Could be 4 QB's drafted in 2 drafts. Im glad im not a panthers fan.

What if Luck doesn't declare for the draft? Do we have to hope for losses all next season too?

NEVER hope for losses going into a season -- NEVER

We're getting Cam Newton and his perfect smile. It's all good guys. Don't worry.

Can he afford to take the pay cut that going to the Pros would bring ;)

Carolina drafted 2 franchise QBs last year?

Well...they actually drafted 3. Tony Pike was taken by the Panthers as well.

I don't think they are "Franchise" QB's, but outside of 3, Peyton, Brady, and Ben, it is hard for me to anoint that title to any other QB in the NFL...if I did call anybody a "Franchise QB."

These three guys don't really fit the bill as they were drafted too late to automatically have the cumbersome moniker heaped upon them...Clausen was, supposedly, the best QB available, and Buddy fell asleep in his pancakes at Denny's then Ralph's Taurus wouldn't start, so we missed out on drafting him. I guess that it was just dumb luck, because everybody knew he would be good. As it turns out he is winning just below his college average.

Well...they actually drafted 3. Tony Pike was taken by the Panthers as well.

I don't think they are "Franchise" QB's, but outside of 3, Peyton, Brady, and Ben, it is hard for me to anoint that title to any other QB in the NFL...if I did call anybody a "Franchise QB."

These three guys don't really fit the bill as they were drafted too late to automatically have the cumbersome moniker heaped upon them...Clausen was, supposedly, the best QB available, and Buddy fell asleep in his pancakes at Denny's then Ralph's Taurus wouldn't start, so we missed out on drafting him. I guess that it was just dumb luck, because everybody knew he would be good. As it turns out he is winning just below his college average.

Drew Brees stares angrily at you.

Matt Moore was their future franchise QB than they draft claussen and pike. Panthers fans believe they have the plan to come back with new HC and Luck

The Panthers offense is nonexistent right now. Yesterday at halftime the Falcons had 202 yards and the Panthers 33. Yes 33 whole yards. There is no way they pass on Luck if he declares.

Clausen apologized linebacker Jon Beason for his poor play. I like Steve Smith's reaction.

“I’m the last guy to tell anybody to be apologizing. But if you’re going to apologize, you should apologize to people that’s in the huddle with you. But he has a lot to learn. He ain’t at Notre Dame anymore, that’s for sure.”

If we take anything positive - anything at all - from the Fanning-Fan fiasco, it should be what the business world has known forever...

Never, EVER hire a Stanford guy to do a Harvard guy's job!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Superbowl XLVI MVP :beer:

Edited by The Senator

We're getting Cam Newton and his perfect smile. It's all good guys. Don't worry.

And I say this with a staunch record of unblemished heterosexuality, but it just occurred to me this weekend that Cam Newton is in fact, a handsome man.

As a man who has lusted after nothing but women, I did manage to notice that Mr. Newton does, in fact, have a nice physique.

And a somehow pleasing manner...

Drew Brees stares angrily at you.

As do Philip Rivers and Aaron Rogers

As a man who has lusted after nothing but women, I did manage to notice that Mr. Newton does, in fact, have a nice physique.

And a somehow pleasing manner...

What's going on here. Is everyone trying to evoke their inner Peter King?

(think Tom Brady)