Saints Sign Kawika Mitchell

ChasBB

Seeing as Veke is coming back now it kind of looks like another stupid move by the bills with all of the injuries especially to the LBing corp . We could use a good man like Veke right about now !!

yeah what were they thinking not holding a roster spot for 13 weeks for the guy...

Seeing as Veke is coming back now it kind of looks like another stupid move by the bills with all of the injuries especially to the LBing corp . We could use a good man like Veke right about now !!

Do you really think so, T?

I believe the Bills could have re-signed him. I can only imagine that they elected not to. So…draw your own conclusion. I'm thinking that maybe they like Pierre Woods better.

Do you really think so, T?

I believe the Bills could have re-signed him. I can only imagine that they elected not to. So…draw your own conclusion. I'm thinking that maybe they like Pierre Woods better.

I don't think they could have re-signed him.

You guys are right. It reads as if the Bills could not re-sign him.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article207251.ece

Other relevant facts: Mitchell asked to be let go. He felt he'd be able to play this year and he was apparently right.

BTW, the Bills added Akin Ayodele to fill the roster spot created when Mitchell was IR'd.

Bye bye, "Veke".

I'll be back in a minute--gotta put together a proper video highlite tribute to Mitchell.

Ok I'm back..

haha.

This dude was probably my least favorite Bills player for a while. What a completely below-average linebacker. No speed, baby-sized arms, bad tackler, and horrendous at taking angles. I'd rather have Akin Ayodele.

haha.

This dude was probably my least favorite Bills player for a while. What a completely below-average linebacker. No speed, baby-sized arms, bad tackler, and horrendous at taking angles. I'd rather have Akin Ayodele.

Don't necessarily agree with most of what you said, but you obviously never seen him in short sleeves. His arms dwarf Poz's, Ellisons to name a few. So how long have you been body building that you start to talk crap about the size of guys arms, not that that has much to do with playing linebacker. My big toe is bigger than Urlacher's arms, sure wouldn't mind having him here.

haha.

My Giants friends say he was the payback for when they signed Carlton Bailey from the Bills. Mitchell wasn't that impressive with NY, just a everydown player on a strong defense, no major highlight reel kinda guy. Most Giant fans just shrugged and though, hey nice job getting someone to pay him substantial dollars for an average (at best) LB.