With McDaniel out in Denver

KRT88

Now that the Josh McDaniel experiment has ended so quickly in Denver, I was wondering if Tim Tebow might be available. Obviously since they spent a first round pick on him, they'd want something back, but perhaps a 4th and a conditional 2nd if he meets certain criteria in 2 years could be worked out. I'd love to see what Chan Gailey could do with him if given a couple of years.

and no way I'd trade a 1st or 2nd rounder for him.

What position would he play? And please don't say quarterback...

No I want Chan Gailey to work with him so he can play Tight End.

Like we have a real future qb on the roster. Wouldn't it make more sense to use the high picks on OL, DL, LB's instead of a QB? At least this way we could try to develop one and we'd have a couple of years with little to no risk.

I live in Denver. Even with Orton having a career and record breaking year season. The whole city wants Tebow to be the starter. Tebow is the face of the franchise here. Tebow is the face of the Broncos, Nuggets = Melo, Rockies = Tulo, Avs = Duchene.

Now that the Josh McDaniel experiment has ended so quickly in Denver, I was wondering if Tim Tebow might be available. Obviously since they spent a first round pick on him, they'd want something back, but perhaps a 4th and a conditional 2nd if he meets certain criteria in 2 years could be worked out. I'd love to see what Chan Gailey could do with him if given a couple of years.

I was going to post the same thing until I found yours. I would trade them for spiller strait up! Tebow is a stud and would be an all pro under Chan.

I was going to post the same thing until I found yours. I would trade them for spiller strait up! Tebow is a stud and would be an all pro under Chan.

Since we are contemplating such a trade why not go all out? Let's go for Brady Quinn! After all, a lot of experts on the board said he would be a top qb.

Edited by prissythecat

I've seen a lot of people suggest that we go DL in the 1st, OL in the 2nd, and QB in the 3rd, settling on a Ponder or Locker or even someone else.

If that was the case, I'd much rather trade that 3rd for Tebow. He already has 1 year of grooming under his belt. Any QB we pick, even in the 1st, won't start next year anyways. Newton is a bigger project than Tebow at this point of their careers.

If it could happen, and the price is right, I'm all for bringing in Tebow to study under Gaily/Fitz.

Edited by DrDankenstein

Doubt he would be available, but wouldn't want him anyway unless it was for a 7th round pick or something, even then he would have to take a salary cut. Even better though, Brady Quinn maybe available, which I think still has more upside in the NFL than Tebow does. He played in an NFL type offense at Notre Dame, under center alot, and has a much stronger arm than Tebow does.

Doubt he would be available, but wouldn't want him anyway unless it was for a 7th round pick or something, even then he would have to take a salary cut. Even better though, Brady Quinn maybe available, which I think still has more upside in the NFL than Tebow does. He played in an NFL type offense at Notre Dame, under center alot, and has a much stronger arm than Tebow does.

I used to like Quinn but he has just looked like crap now for too long. Tebow has done well in his limited action as a goaline guy. Who knows how much he has learned too. MCDaniels has always been a good QB tutor. Id rather take a flyer on Tebow than say Wang or Easley (4th or 5th rounder)

Edited by Thoner7