Stevie made TMZ

OK, first thing Stevie needs to learn is a little theology lesson, I hope one of those Bills Chaplains sit him down soon, very soon. My seven years of Seminary has taught me many things, and one is, God doesn't drop passes. :blink:

Well, I hope he grows from this, in many ways.

Edited by CSBill

OK, first thing Stevie needs to learn is a little theology lesson, I hope one of those Bills Chaplains sit him down soon, very soon. My seven years of Seminary has taught me many things, and one is, God doesn't drop passes. :blink:

Well, I hope he grows from this, in many ways.

Amen. (Forgive the pun...could not resist)

Again...according to the lovely Mrs. 217014170..."updates on tmz.com on Sunday are rare so this must have been viewed as particularly "news"worthy"...

she's right. harvey levin rarely, if ever, posts sunday updates. now, let's go watch some rachel ray and call it a night.

I have major respect for a guy who can come out, take the blame for a loss, and actually *show* that it's not just another drop for him.

Watching his conference I actually felt for the guy.

As for his twitter, every religious person knows that there are times when you just lose it and ask "Why?" It is unfortunate that he felt he had to tweet these feelings rather then keep them private however.

I have major respect for a guy who can come out, take the blame for a loss, and actually *show* that it's not just another drop for him.

Watching his conference I actually felt for the guy.

As for his twitter, every religious person knows that there are times when you just lose it and ask "Why?" It is unfortunate that he felt he had to tweet these feelings rather then keep them private however.

As a non-religious person, it drives me crazy when athletes trip all over themselves to "thank God" for their latest achievement...from that perspective, Steve Johnson blaming God for his failure is awesome, and hilarious at the same time! :thumbsup: It comes with the territory "big man"!

As a non-religious person, it drives me crazy when athletes trip all over themselves to "thank God" for their latest achievement...from that perspective, Steve Johnson blaming God for his failure is awesome, and hilarious at the same time! :thumbsup: It comes with the territory "big man"!

I'm non religious also - and this was absolutely hilarious. God is awesome... if you're a Pittsburgh fan.

If that's the true Stevie Johnson first off he needs to grow up & learn that he ain't all that & that mistakes are part of life -- how you recover from them is how you are judged not by putting the blame on to some one else .

Plus he needs to pick on some one a little more his own size !!!! Hopefully he'll get his stuff together in that respect & he hasn't ticked god off !! If he has a string of drops the next few weeks you'll know god ain't happy with him !!! :oops: