Pit at Buffalo Game Thread?

Dan

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie Johnson, this !@#$er let a lil success go to his head and hands. The 1st four drops ok forgiving, but the 5th and final one was a unforgivable one.. He need to stay the !@#$ off interviews tweets and whatever else..

Edited by Rooster Cogburn

Once again Gailey outsmarts hims self by not running the ball in OT. Jackson was on fire when he got the ball and yet we were throwing ball around. Two runs by Fitz instead of Jackson is just insane.

Probably should've tried a FG in one of those OT trips. On that second punt by Moorman, you just knew the luck wouldn't hold.

Agreed. At least could have tried a Punt fake. The two runs by Fitz wiped out any chance of a FG there.

Bad teams find a way to lose the game.

I don't exactly think Big Ben should be raising his hands in triumph. Dude just eeked out a win against THE worst defense in the league.

The worst defense? I had no idea the Bills moved to Arizona this week. :P

Seriously though, Arizona, Cincinnati, Houston, Detroit, and Denver are all worse. Dallas is statistically, but they have some talent. Bills & Panthers are probably about the same level - good pass Ds, not much else.

I love how everyone is jumping on Stevie.... he had *one* bad game this year guys. He's still doing good things for us.

It sucks, sure... but c'mon. You could see he wasn't happy with himself, and that's all we can ask.

yes, as long as he's unhappy with himself, i consider this a win.

STFU with that s##t. He had a bad game yes and cost us a win. but that doesn't take away anything he has done. jsut stfu!

a

Hey, hang on. Although I dont agree with his post, he is right in a way. He is paid to make catches and he dropped some very important ones today, including the game winner. Maybe we all got a little carried away with him the past few weeks and he did too. He screwed the pooch today and he knows it. Lets see how he responds.

STFU with that s##t. He had a bad game yes and cost us a win. but that doesn't take away anything he has done. jsut stfu!

How old are you?

If you can't have an intelligent discussion on a message board, don't bother. People disagree sometimes, that's life.