Loooooooooooooo

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loser? Who? The cop wasting tax dollars by bothering Willie for traveling in a bus, not driving, and smoking some weed? Thanks for "fighting crime" law dog.

Tell that to the parents of the kid Willy didn't run over because he was stopped before it could happen.

Loser? Who? The cop wasting tax dollars by bothering Willie for traveling in a bus, not driving, and smoking some weed? Thanks for "fighting crime" law dog.

A tour bus is a motor vehicle.

A tour bus is also a rather confined space. Everyone on board is exposed to the second hand smoke from Willie's joint. If the driver got a contact buzz he would be DUI

A tour bus is also a rather confined space. Everyone on board is exposed to the second hand smoke from Willie's joint. If the driver got a contact buzz he would be DUI

I see youve never partied on a tour bus before. Does not happen like that at all. Ever.

WRT the original post/link, in other news: the sky is blue, water is wet, and the Steelers just ran all over the Bills D. Nothing new or news worthy here.

Edited by DrDankenstein

Are you being serious? LOL @ you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a square.

So arresting someone for possession of illegal substance is NOT fighting crime? :unsure:

No real crime was being committed so...

I know, I know. Here is where you remind me that it is illegal and therefore technically against the law. Let me save you some time by reminding you that I, along with about 100,000,000 Americans, dont care, and hurt no one while consuming it.

I dont want to hear about the cartels either. If you are so worried about the cartels, then take away their largest earning product and let the bankrupt Government profit.

I know, I know. Here is where you remind me that it is illegal and therefore technically against the law. Let me save you some time by reminding you that I, along with about 100,000,000 Americans, dont care, and hurt no one while consuming it.

I dont want to hear about the cartels either. If you are so worried about the cartels, then take away their largest earning product and let the bankrupt Government profit.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Stl Bills

So something that's illegal is technically against the law? What the !@#$ does that mean? Are you talking shades of illegal here?? I'm one of the 100,000,000 who doesn't give a **** either but until it's made legal you can't B word about a cop doing his job.

So something that's illegal is technically against the law? What the !@#$ does that mean? Are you talking shades of illegal here??

It's technically illegal to kill someone also, so I guess by their logic we can all go on a killing spree and everyone will say the cops should look the other way and not arrest us.

It's technically illegal to kill someone also, so I guess by their logic we can all go on a killing spree and everyone will say the cops should look the other way and not arrest us.

Maybe someone can go for a double play by killing someone while driving on pot. That's two technicalities.

I just hope this will be a wake-up call for Willie. Just think how much more productive he could be if he cleaned up his act. Maybe his music wouldn't be so sad all the time. He could write better songs, like that Dave Mathews fellow. Ooh, or Jason Mraz. He's good too. Clean living = good wholesome music that everyone can enjoy.

Technically it isn't.

In many cases homicide is perfectly legal.

Smoking pot isn't illegal either; having it over a certian quantity is.

Technically it isn't.

In many cases homicide is perfectly legal.

Smoking pot isn't illegal either; having it over a certian quantity is.

He wasn't busted for smoking pot was he. And what is that quantity. Is it over or under 6 ounces? Smelling the pot prompted the cop to search for an illegal amount of pot which he found and Nelson admitted it was his.......BUSTED!! This is not a thread about whether pot should or should not be legal. I think it's more of a topic of did the cop do his job and the answer is yes. Just as a cop would investigate further if he pulled someone over and smelled booze.

You know how stupid that sounds? It's 100 year old Willie Nelson smoking some herb. OH MY GOD WHAT A HIDEOUS AND APPALLING CRIME!

No that's a 100 year old Willie Nelson possessing 6 ounces of an illegal substance.

Edited by Chef Jim