Loooooooooooooo

ieatcrayonz

Should we intervene? I mean he seems like he is way far gone. Is there any hope?

I think he is too far gone. He can't even stay in character anymore.

The best thing we can do is keep crayons away from the children. Support crayon prohibition!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point? If he had been drinking the odds of the accident increase. Should we outlaw alcohol?

This accident already happened. Odds of it happening: 100%. And the doped up hippy was at fault.

How do the odds increase if he had been drinking? Is that like a player giving 110%?

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

...the doped up hippy was at fault.

But was the dope the reason for the accident? I'm thinking he may have munched a few Neon Carrot crayons before getting behind the wheel. (The florescents are the worst, I hear.) Do they test for that yet? They should.

Are you hopped up on florescents? Because it sounds like you are all hopped up on florescent crayons.

• 1 month later...

This accident already happened. Odds of it happening: 100%. And the doped up hippy was at fault.

How do the odds increase if he had been drinking? Is that like a player giving 110%?

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

And now a pot head shoots up Arizona. But I'm sure we can blame it on alcohol or politics right?

he had brain damage from alcohol poisoning and his friends said he was never the same since the alcohol poisoning incident.

"For a time, Loughner drank heavily, to the point of poisoning himself, the friends said.

Once, during school lunch break as a junior, he downed so much tequila that he came back to class, within five minutes passed out cold, had to be rushed to the hospital and "almost died," one friend said."

... had to be rushed to the hospital and "almost died," one friend said."

Why couldn't we have been so lucky to have had him die? I know that sucks, but seriously, it is just the way the world is!

Also, Crayonz, I do not blame weed - I blame the demonization of it and the ignorance surrounding drugs. For the record, I have never smoked pot, I think people who smoke pot are idiots, and have never done anything drug-wise.

Hey, you know that line between edgy humor and crass, unfunny, yet making an ass out of yourself attempt at humor? Guess which side you are on.

Hey, you know that line between hep justification of a supposedly recreational drug and and pathetic, life of denial, yet sticking to your guns anyway attempt at justification of a supposedly recreational drug? Guess which side you are on.

Hey, you know that line between hep justification of a supposedly recreational drug and and pathetic, life of denial, yet sticking to your guns anyway attempt at justification of a supposedly recreational drug? Guess which side you are on.

Yeah, only in my case, I didn't try to make fun of a tragedy. That would be all you, congrats. A new low for you. Of course if you were serious, that just makes you an opportunistic ass. Either way, you come out looking bad.

Yeah, only in my case, I didn't try to make fun of a tragedy. That would be all you, congrats. A new low for you. Of course if you were serious, that just makes you an opportunistic ass. Either way, you come out looking bad.

?????

You are STILL trying to defend pot despite the fact that is continues to ruin people's lives. Opportunistic? Pot is ruining lives every single day. This is just an example. Is it 100% responsible? Probably not. Can it be absolved from its role? It can be by people who have no grasp on reality. So everyone should shut up about pot in an effort to not "be opportunistic"?

This tragedy is simply a loud example of what pot can do to people. There are thousands of quiet examples every day. I think the people saying "pot is cool; you should try it" and then citing some people that have never been violent are the opportunistic ones.

?????

You are STILL trying to defend pot despite the fact that is continues to ruin people's lives. Opportunistic? Pot is ruining lives every single day. This is just an example. Is it 100% responsible? Probably not. Can it be absolved from its role? It can be by people who have no grasp on reality. So everyone should shut up about pot in an effort to not "be opportunistic"?

This tragedy is simply a loud example of what pot can do to people. There are thousands of quiet examples every day. I think the people saying "pot is cool; you should try it" and then citing some people that have never been violent are the opportunistic ones.

did a stoner bang your boyfriend? sure sounds like it

Edited by three3

?????

We all know you are an alt of a regular poster, quite probably one I even respect if you are one of the ones I suspect. With that said...

So you want to seriously contend that pot was the cause of this? Really? Stop, it is using a tragedy to advance your agenda. Or are you cool with liberals blaming Palin for her "inflammatory language" and the targets on map districts?

You are trying to be funny? Stop, it is using a tragedy to show you have no real moral compass or are at the least, very insensitive. None of this is amusing.

We all know you are an alt of a regular poster, quite probably one I even respect if you are one of the ones I suspect.

So who is it? I have been wondering for a while, the pattern of thought is too hard to follow to match to anyone, there are never words mispelled that would give it away...although it is fun not knowing.