Loooooooooooooo

ieatcrayonz

Try to keep up, this copy/paste bit is fatiguing. It takes most of my energy to load the pipe.

Use rolling papers.......The skewering reference you highlight there was not a joke. I do think that it skewered his already ripe for skewering brain. Like I said, it didn't help.....But, like I said, that was only after Levi said I'm on a crusade after I made my Dean crack to Boys.

I've got to go for now, but let me just say that methinks doth protest too much, Booster.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use rolling papers.......The skewering reference you highlight there was not a joke. I do think that it skewered his already ripe for skewering brain. Like I said, it didn't help.....But, like I said, that was only after Levi said I'm on a crusade after I made my Dean crack to Boys.

That requires some sort of finger dexterity and marijuana has ruined that. For that matter, even picking up a 2 lb bag (weeks supply) is difficult as my muscles have atrophied so much. :censored:

That requires some sort of finger dexterity and marijuana has ruined that. For that matter, even picking up a 2 lb bag (weeks supply) is difficult as my muscles have atrophied so much. :censored:

I am seriously so unhandy that I could never roll a joint, even in my pot smoking days.

I am seriously so unhandy that I could never roll a joint, even in my pot smoking days.

I was so cool I could roll a joint even after I broke my thumb and had a splint on it. Try rolling a joint without your thumb. Hell try doing anything without your thumb.

I was so cool I could roll a joint even after I broke my thumb and had a splint on it. Try rolling a joint without your thumb. Hell try doing anything without your thumb.

That could be my problem. I have only half a right thumb and I'm right handed......Lost the other half in an industrial accident on a summer job long ago.

Thanks for your advice but I don't need your advice. Thumbs are neat!

Soooooo you have no right thumb? :unsure:

Only up to where the knuckle should be. And, most of that has skin that was grafted on from my abdomen. When it happened, there was nothing but half a bone sticking out of my hand. They call it degloving, I believe.