Loooooooooooooo

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6oz isnt that much if he plans on being on tour for a while and there are 4 people smoking from it.

It is obviously well over the minimum amount for intent to distribute (about 1oz), but does anyone here think Willie is planning on selling it like he is some sort of drug dealer? Or is it much more believable that he planned on smoking through it over the next 2-3 months?

6oz isnt that much if he plans on being on tour for a while and there are 4 people smoking from it.

It is obviously well over the minimum amount for intent to distribute (about 1oz), but does anyone here think Willie is planning on selling it like he is some sort of drug dealer? Or is it much more believable that he planned on smoking through it over the next 2-3 months?

Unfortunately the intent to distribute has nothing to do with the intent of the person possessing the weed.

Unfortunately the intent to distribute has nothing to do with the intent of the person possessing the weed.

for sure. and i also agree that it's not "that particular cop's" fault for making the arrest. i dont fault the guy for doing his job. as long as he wasnt one of those prick cops that are only in it because they got bullied in high school. but ill give him the benefit of the doubt here.

for sure. and i also agree that it's not "that particular cop's" fault for making the arrest. i dont fault the guy for doing his job. as long as he wasnt one of those prick cops that are only in it because they got bullied in high school. but ill give him the benefit of the doubt here.

That was more directed at Stojan who called the cop a loser for doing his job.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Or not.....

Joseph E. Nunez, 35, of Lake Luzerne, has been charged with running into the women and he faces felony counts of aggravated vehicular assault, vehicular assault and second-degree assault, as well as a misdemeanor charge of driving while ability impaired by drugs.

Scroll through this article on some uplifting results of pot usage.

5 minutes of web searching can probably net you 10 more similar articles.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

That Mongolian woman isn't too smart either. She was until the loser pot head who thinks he is somehow enlightened ran her over. But she is not any more.

Good troll, respond with complete crap as usual. I do admit you have the occasional funny post, but those are rare. And none in this thread.

Willie Nelson smokes pot? Whodda thunk it?

I guess the people of Texas are now safer since Willie is in jail. Whoops! They released him on a $2,500 bail bond.

Hide the children, Texas! Willie is on the loose.

Good troll, respond with complete crap as usual. I do admit you have the occasional funny post, but those are rare. And none in this thread.

You thought the post about the future Rhodes scholar being run over by a loser pothead moron was intended to be funny?

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

You thought the post about the future Rhodes scholar being run over by a loser pothead moron was intended to be funny?

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

yawn

Compare it to alcohol. Hell, compare it to prescription drugs. Go back to trying to be funny, you might have success there. You suck in any sort of debate.

yawn

Compare it to alcohol. Hell, compare it to prescription drugs. Go back to trying to be funny, you might have success there. You suck in any sort of debate.

He hasn't been funny, interesting or intelligent in more than a year. When you gobble up the Hot Magenta, it's bound to take its toll. The fluorescents really toast the brain, from what I am told by medical experts.

We all know it, but we've kept it to ourselves. I think that's a mistake. It's time to be honest about this. Crayons has a paraffin monkey on his back.

yawn

Do you think the doctor in the hospital said to the parents:

"Compare this to what would have happened if the guy was drunk or on prescription drugs. That would have been some real stojan."

Somehow I doubt it, and I doubt the parents would have felt any better either. And I really doubt their daughter's circumstance is something they categorize as "yawn".

Debate? As far as the debate goes, the title of this thread is Looooooooooooooser for a reason. If you want to debate "pot should be legal because alcohol is legal" then start a thread. If you are debating whether this driver is a Looooooooooooooser, you are Loooooooooooooosing.

He hasn't been funny, interesting or intelligent in more than a year. When you gobble up the Hot Magenta, it's bound to take its toll. The fluorescents really toast the brain, from what I am told by medical experts.

We all know it, but we've kept it to ourselves. I think that's a mistake. It's time to be honest about this. Crayons has a paraffin monkey on his back.

Should we intervene? I mean he seems like he is way far gone. Is there any hope?