Loooooooooooooo

ieatcrayonz

I say no way to any of those. Crayonz predates two of them and Lori never struck me as having that sort of sense of humor. I am not really willing to discuss my short list at this point.

I put my money on Leonidas

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Crayonz, I do not blame weed - I blame the demonization of it and the ignorance surrounding drugs. For the record, I have never smoked pot, I think people who smoke pot are idiots, and have never done anything drug-wise.

You still haven't tried smoking pot, after The Dean made his excellent pitch to you that you really should?

...I was defiantely joking.

See what great things pot can do for you?.......Come on, smoke up. Nothing bad has ever happened to anybody.

See what great things pot can do for you?.......Come on, smoke up. Nothing bad has ever happened to anybody.

The funny thing about your crusade is that it isn't any less annoying than The Dean's.

The funny thing about your crusade is that it isn't any less annoying than The Dean's.

I have a crusade? I could care less if you or anyone else smokes pot....I just don't like when people say it's completely harmless, like Dean implies. It didn't help this wacko in Arizona very much, and I would contend it skewered his brain, which I'm sure was already ripe for skewering.

How many times have I posted on the subject? I've posted into three threads that I remember in 12 years+ of being on this board, including this thread with one post.......Wow, what a crusader I am!

I have a crusade? I could care less if you or anyone else smokes pot....I just don't like when people say it's completely harmless, like Dean implies. It didn't help this wacko in Arizona very much, and I would contend it skewered his brain, which I'm sure was already ripe for skewering.

How many times have I posted on the subject? I've posted into three threads that I remember in 12 years+ of being on this board, including this thread with one post.......Wow, what a crusader I am!

Yes, marijuana has so much to do with this guy's behavior. I suppose you missed the fact he was a binge drinker before he smoked weed? So can we blame alcohol, since he started drinking first? Or was it Rush Limbaugh that was responsible? Blaming this psycho's behavior on external influences is stupid, as he is simply insane it would appear.

Pot Kills

Well at least the front porch and the attic.

A two-alarm fire broke out this morning at a medicalinsert lame excuse here marijuana collective in San Jose, according to the San Jose Fire Department.

Back in the day, the hippies used to call those communes. The common threads are pot, short attention spans and the desire to have everyone else do the dirty work when they continually make mistakes like starting fires with doobage.

Yes, marijuana has so much to do with this guy's behavior. I suppose you missed the fact he was a binge drinker before he smoked weed? So can we blame alcohol, since he started drinking first? Or was it Rush Limbaugh that was responsible? Blaming this psycho's behavior on external influences is stupid, as he is simply insane it would appear.

I said Uncle Fester's brain was ripe for skewering I'm sure. The pot is just a contributing factor. I think alcohol does way more overall damage, for sure. But, pot can cause a mental break in somebody who is vulnerable and males in his age range are vulnerable. Alcohol doesn't seem to do that mental break. It causes all kinds of other damage and after years it will then effect the brain......In Fester's case, I'm sure that didn't help either, though.

They both cause problems. Just don't tell me pot doesn't cause any.

Dean would respond, but he's passed out at a green light. :lol:

And, still must be! :lol:

I said Uncle Fester's brain was ripe for skewering I'm sure. The pot is just a contributing factor. I think alcohol does way more overall damage, for sure. But, pot can cause a mental break in somebody who is vulnerable and males in his age range are vulnerable. Alcohol doesn't seem to do that mental break. It causes all kinds of other damage and after years it will then effect the brain......In Fester's case, I'm sure that didn't help either, though.

They both cause problems. Just don't tell me pot doesn't cause any.

And, still must be! :lol:

his friends have said he was never the same after a night of alcohol POISONING. it sounds like he drank and smoked pot since his teens. his friends don't reference pot as being the turning point for the worse, rather the ALCOHOL POISONING. he probably suffered severe brain damage that night when he kept drinking and drinking and drinking. but yea, let the lemmings say that one substance is A-OKAY and the other is the devil, you know, because our laws tell us to believe that.

his friends have said he was never the same after a night of alcohol POISONING. it sounds like he drank and smoked pot since his teens. his friends don't reference pot as being the turning point for the worse, rather the ALCOHOL POISONING. he probably suffered severe brain damage that night when he kept drinking and drinking and drinking. but yea, let the lemmings say that one substance is A-OKAY and the other is the devil, you know, because our laws tell us to believe that.

There are positives and negatives to both. Both can be dangerous.....I didn't hear that about the alcohol poisoning, and had never heard that happen before. But, I'm sure it's very possible.

My only argument is against those who say pot is harmless. I don't really care what the law says. I smoked enough of it, so I must not care, and therefore must not be a lemming.

There are positives and negatives to both. Both can be dangerous.....I didn't hear that about the alcohol poisoning, and had never heard that happen before. But, I'm sure it's very possible.

My only argument is against those who say pot is harmless. I don't really care what the law says. I smoked enough of it, so I must not care, and therefore must not be a lemming.

alcohol overdose (AOD)

Even if the victim lives, AOD can lead to irreversible brain damage. Rapid binge drinking (which often happens on a bet or a dare) is especially dangerous because the victim can ingest a fatal dose before becoming unconscious.

Teenagers are particularly vulnerable to AOD.

There, I have made a case for alcohol being culpable of changing this poor harmless lad into a raging psycho killer. Next up: Video games

Edit - Oh my, hot rumor he played Call of Duty.

Edited by Booster4324