Who is the #1 WR in the Bills?

Its funny because in the off season people was crying about this team not having receivers. I've watch Johnson since he played in College they ran a pro-style offense and the kid was pretty good. I'm happy he's finally gettin his due! David Nelson is up incoming and so far so good, can't wait to see Easley on the field next year. On the hush keep your eyes on Donald Jones he may surprise as well..

I think Roscoe may have played his last game in a Bills uniform.

Roscoe may have played better this year as a WR, but he hasnt cut the mustard a PR at all, and his size is still a issue, he has lost a step. Leodis can return punts as far as i'm concerned and if the Bills arent gonna pick 1st and get a guy like luck then I say go after a guy like AJ Green who makes eye poping catches and say good bye to Roscoe !

I think Roscoe may have played his last game in a Bills uniform.

Roscoe may have played better this year as a WR, but he hasnt cut the mustard a PR at all, and his size is still a issue, he has lost a step. Leodis can return punts as far as i'm concerned and if the Bills arent gonna pick 1st and get a guy like luck then I say go after a guy like AJ Green who makes eye poping catches and say good bye to Roscoe !

Are you really recommending the Bills take a WR in the first round?

Its funny because in the off season people was crying about this team not having receivers. I've watch Johnson since he played in College they ran a pro-style offense and the kid was pretty good. I'm happy he's finally gettin his due! David Nelson is up incoming and so far so good, can't wait to see Easley on the field next year. On the hush keep your eyes on Donald Jones he may surprise as well..

Does this mean Roscoe Parrish has played his last game for the Bills? Isn't he a FA at the end of the season?

Lee Evans still is, and he pulls enough attention deep to loosen things up for Stevie to run around.

Great DUO, imo. :)

It's even better when we have Roscoe to run around underneath.

Exactly! On Johnson's last TD catch, the safeties double covered Evans leaving Johnson wide open for the walk in TD.

This one is easy. The opposing team's best corner is always on Evans, and he's the one teams roll coverage toward. Johnson, who is obviously playing great football, is the beneficiary. He said the same in today's Buffalo News story. Evans is the clear #1 regardless of stats. What'll be beautiful to see is if teams start playing against Johnson more and open things up for Evans.

As others have said, Evans ist still the number one, he draws double coverage and the opposing team's best corner. This has opened things up for Johnson. Soon teams will be aware of Johnson (Pittsburgh next week)and that will open things up for Evans again. Evans will be productive in the second half of the season.

Lee Evans hasn't been a #1 wideout for years. First everyone said it was the that Lee didn't have a #2 wide receiver to take the pressure off, then it was the because we had a bad offensive line, then it was the QBs fault, then it was TO's fault because he wanted the ball more, then it was Jauron's playcalling. With Fitz playing as well as anyone, Johnson excelling, the Oline providing average protection, and Gailey installing a good offensive plan, whose fault is it that Lee doesn't produce? He drops too many balls, doesn't come back hard for the ball on his out routes and plays very uninspired ball. Look at his numbers since he signed his extension and tell me what I am missing.

Edited by jumbalaya