CJ Spiller calling Ricky Sapp a...

WordByrd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like they're joking, but CJ just called Ricky Sapp (former Clemson teammate) a fag on Twitter. I expect a little better judgement from our boy.

They bust each others balls a lot. Sapp probably deserves worse if I recall, he tweeted a few times he wanted to takeout Spiller's knees and hurt him.

Just a couple of buddies yapping IMO.

quite frankly, it was a really dumb choice. if you do that with your friends in private, so be it. its your own choice. i doubt he would say it at a press podium, and thats exactly what his twitter account is.

If you wouldnt say it on a news microphone, dont type it online. :wallbash:

Maybe it was CJ's way of saying that when they play in the NFL, CJ will smoke him

I'm sure that's all it was, but the problem is the way he chose to do it.

Can you imagine the uproar if two white NFLers busted each others chops by one saying he was going to make the other his "n-word"!!!??!! He knows better, as do most of us. There are thousands of words he could choose -- he's smart enough to make better choices.

And putting it in print???? Even my 10 year old is wiser than that . . . most days!!!!!

Like CJ (assuming the OP is accurate), you need to improve your vocabulary. There are many words out there for you to use. Please try better ones.

Like many PC thughs you need to expand your world view. There are many words with many meanings and different contexts. jboy's was combining a South Park episode with Big Ben's well documented enjoyment of motorcycles

South Park Season 13 Episode 12The F Word

ESPN Article from 2006 regarding Big Ben's motorcycle accident