Buffalo to sign RB Quinton Ganther

SKRAAPY

Just some more evidence that C.J. Spiller is not a capable NFL running back. Ouch. This one really stings - I hope hope hope we can turn him into a slot WR so we can get some return on investment.

How did you come up with this gem of an opinion? Where does it say that they are looking to have Ganther split duties with Freddie?

Just some more evidence that C.J. Spiller is not a capable NFL running back. Ouch. This one really stings - I hope hope hope we can turn him into a slot WR so we can get some return on investment.

So now Spiller is a bust? I love this board.... :doh:

How did you come up with this gem of an opinion? Where does it say that they are looking to have Ganther split duties with Freddie?

I came up with this opinion by observing that the coach of the Buffalo Bills feels that C.J. Spiller is such a liability, that he is rarely allowed on the field. He doesn't touch the ball, and now we are bringing in another journeyman scrub in a desperate attempt to continue to keep him off the field.

How does this possibly bode well for C.J. Spiller's ability to be an NFL running back?

piller ain't exactly in contention as rookie of the year. On the other hand we have a pretty pathetic offensive line and if you don't have any holes to run through you aren't going to look very good. Gee...one would have though we might have noticed that over the years and built us an offensive line before we wasted a number nine pick on someone who couldn't help us this year.

Spiller will probably be good someday when we have an offensive line.

I came up with this opinion by observing that the coach of the Buffalo Bills feels that C.J. Spiller is such a liability, that he is rarely allowed on the field. He doesn't touch the ball, and now we are bringing in another journeyman scrub in a desperate attempt to continue to keep him off the field.

How does this possibly bode well for C.J. Spiller's ability to be an NFL running back?

There's just so much wrong with all of this that I don't know where to start. :wallbash:

I was only able to listen to the game on the radio yesterday, but I swear I heard that Corey McIntyre got nicked up near the end. Anyone?

This article lists Ganther as a FB. Maybe that's why they're bringing him in?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ba5416/article/seahawks-resign-fb-ganther-four-weeks-after-cutting-him

Fred Jackson had 8 carries yesterday. CJ had 7.

Whoever the moron is that thinks that CJ is a bust, here is the line from the Bears game:

Rushing ATT YDS TD LG

C.J. Spiller 7 20 0 15

Fred Jackson 8 16 1 6

I guess that shows how much of a bust Spiller is. Might as well call FJ a bust too and just cut them both with your moronic thinking.

Can I nominate this for the "Dumbest Post of the Season" contest? wallbash.gif

wow