Merriman = Superbowl

BILLS #1

Merriman ignites Maybin and we have Lb corps of Merriman Poz and Moats, Fitz keeps up the good offense , Spiller has a big half, and we dont lose another game this season, ! LETS GOOO BUFFALO!

And then you wake up and realized that was just another wet dream of yours.

Merriman ignites Maybin and we have Lb corps of Merriman Poz and Moats, Fitz keeps up the good offense , Spiller has a big half, and we dont lose another game this season, ! LETS GOOO BUFFALO!

I'm afraid you might be right. Which sucks because I really want the Bills to get Andrew Luck. Screw the Super Bowl.

I'm afraid you might be right. Which sucks because I really want the Bills to get Andrew Luck. Screw the Super Bowl.

I'm hoping this is sarcasm. Although the OP has described a rather exquisite dream, it is only that. Merriman may ignite our LB corps (Maybin is a member despite what our eyes have told us) and Fitzy may continue to be serviceable, but this is no SB team, let alone a playoff team. We have a ways to go friend. Luck is still very much a possibility.

You sound like raider fan! Stop it! You're scaring me!

So you want the Bills to suck for the rest of this season AND all of next season, just so they can draft Luck in 2012? :wallbash:

13 and 7??? Maybe. B-)

(Doubt seriously that 9 and 7 will earn the Bills a Wild Card, especially with the Jets at 3-0 in the division, and the Bills at 0-3.)

Edited by The Senator

Let's" goo" Buffalo? Ick! Is this some tradition that's sprung up in the 30 years since I moved away?

:sick: :sick:

Or, how about this, if we could have gotten Merriman earlier in the year, all that stuff would have happened, and we would have won the close games against Miami, NE, Baltimore, and KC, and we'd be 4-3 and one of the best teams in the league right now.

Gotta love the optimism...lets worry about beating the Bears in Toronto this Sunday and build on it from there.

By the way, the OP says Merriman will lead us to 9 straight wins, but he's not playing this week, so do you care to change that prediction?

Gotta love the enthusiasm. However misguided...

Only if this were a football sequel to the movie "Angels in the Outfield".

PTR

You forgot: Fitz wins MVP, Chan is Coach of the Year, Nix is Executive of the Year, and Cordero Howard wins Rookie of the year.

Good thing we signed Merriman instead of Thadeaus What's-his-puss. :thumbsup:

You know the minute Luck proclaims he's coming out of college next year, the streak will begin. It's like an ancient doomsday machine winding up.

We go from sure fire #1 pick to somewhere in the 20s.

We'll even pull out a miraculous win in Tennessee during the playoffs just for spite. :thumbsup:

A neat trick seeing as how Merriman by all accounts isn't playing this Sunday :)