Brohm?

There is a poll on Rochester DC about who would you like at QB next year and Brohm is leading :doh::oops::blink: Are you friggin kidding me Fitz is way better than Brom and if he continues his play this way he will be the franchise. Any one voting for Brohm is an idiot :wallbash::thumbdown:<_<<_<:censored:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20101029/SPORTS03/10290332/tbd

There is a poll on Rochester DC about who would you like at QB next year and Brohm is leading :doh::oops::blink: Are you friggin kidding me Fitz is way better than Brom and if he continues his play this way he will be the franchise. Any one voting for Brohm is an idiot :wallbash::thumbdown:<_<<_<:censored:

I don't think we have enough evidence to say that Brohm is better than Fitz or vice versa. I agree, however, that given Fitz's recent performance, the D & C poll findings are ridiculous. Furthermore, the person who created the poll is an idiot.

I guess you were sleeping when they taught the class on how to interpret graphs? lol

Brohm has like 2.3% of the vote, dude.

Actually, I am thrilled at how Fitz is playing right now...he looks better than last year. I attribute that to haviing a real offense to run with chan puting the system together. But, any team needs at least 2 and maybe three capable QB's...and we don't really know about Brohm or Brown. An interesting quandry will arrise is the Bills are 1-9 coming up on the last 6 games...that is, the Bills need to find out if Brohm can play....obviously he did OK in preseason to have Chan cut Brown, a Chan draftchoice. Question is, is he a pro QB...and the last 6 games of a lost season are the time to find out IMHO. If Brohm played well , then you would know you have two capable QB's, and some of the other glaring needs could be targeted in the draft...name the position. (LB IMHO) Anyhow, the only reservation I have about this line of logic is that somehow we ended up with Edwards as starting QB for the season, thus bringing into question the judgement of Chan & co. But, my answer to that is that it was ownership that dictated that solution....and it was only after ANOTHER major failure that ownership gave up on Edwards. Says me, Chan was never a true believer in Edwards...looking back on all his neutal statements in the preseason. Sooo. unless some sort of miracle occurs...I think we will see Brohm this year...perhaps more than a little..since the season appears to already be a throwaway.

Actually, I am thrilled at how Fitz is playing right now...he looks better than last year. I attribute that to haviing a real offense to run with chan puting the system together. But, any team needs at least 2 and maybe three capable QB's...and we don't really know about Brohm or Brown. An interesting quandry will arrise is the Bills are 1-9 coming up on the last 6 games...that is, the Bills need to find out if Brohm can play....obviously he did OK in preseason to have Chan cut Brown, a Chan draftchoice. Question is, is he a pro QB...and the last 6 games of a lost season are the time to find out IMHO. If Brohm played well , then you would know you have two capable QB's, and some of the other glaring needs could be targeted in the draft...name the position. (LB IMHO) Anyhow, the only reservation I have about this line of logic is that somehow we ended up with Edwards as starting QB for the season, thus bringing into question the judgement of Chan & co. But, my answer to that is that it was ownership that dictated that solution....and it was only after ANOTHER major failure that ownership gave up on Edwards. Says me, Chan was never a true believer in Edwards...looking back on all his neutal statements in the preseason. Sooo. unless some sort of miracle occurs...I think we will see Brohm this year...perhaps more than a little..since the season appears to already be a throwaway.

I was never on the trent wagon, I think he blows, but he did have the best preseason. Granted the other guys were never really given much of a chance with the starters.

Actually, if Fitz continues to play at this level I would rather see the Bills use Fitz as their stop-gap and groom Levi for the QB of the future. I know he was a 7th round pick, but so what? During the games of the Pre-Season some of the analysts were saying that Levi had the best arm and size for a QB on the team but needed to grow into the position. Well, if Fitz continues to play well and the Bills can win some games, that would buy Levi this year and maybe another two to "grow" into the QB position, and imagine this....keeping the same freakin offensive system that would allow Levi to mature into it and take the reigns in a few years. Just a thought...especially if the Offense continues to play at this level, that would mean with Easely returning next year, and David Martin and Shawn Nelson along with Stupar, that O-line depth is needed but that the real playmakers needed would be on Defense; gap eating NT, DE and a couple of stud LBs....time will tell

What's in the minds of these Brohm lovers to substantiate this hard on? I'll take Fitz tossing 4 td's per game along with 2 gunslinging int's any day of the week. We knew all well as of last year that the Fitzman has attitude. The stats would have begun last year (as well) if the WR's would have caught his balls.

It's (Fitzy's)intangibles... worth mo than Ko.

Rochester has a lot of chemicals in the air.

Actually, if Fitz continues to play at this level I would rather see the Bills use Fitz as their stop-gap and groom Levi for the QB of the future. I know he was a 7th round pick, but so what? During the games of the Pre-Season some of the analysts were saying that Levi had the best arm and size for a QB on the team but needed to grow into the position. Well, if Fitz continues to play well and the Bills can win some games, that would buy Levi this year and maybe another two to "grow" into the QB position, and imagine this....keeping the same freakin offensive system that would allow Levi to mature into it and take the reigns in a few years. Just a thought...especially if the Offense continues to play at this level, that would mean with Easely returning next year, and David Martin and Shawn Nelson along with Stupar, that O-line depth is needed but that the real playmakers needed would be on Defense; gap eating NT, DE and a couple of stud LBs....time will tell

Please stop the Levi as QB of the future. The guy couldn't even get on any practice squad after the Bills cut him. The only reason he has a job in the NFL is because Gailey didn't want Trent moping on the sidelines like JP did for a year & 1/2 after he lost his starting job. Levi Brown won't be in the league 2 years from now. He probably won't be in the league next year. If there was anyone out there who knew Gailey's system, Brown would have never been re-signed in the 1st place.

Levi has a F'ing gun, but he seems a little slow (mentally). Seems like a good kid though, and I approve this message.