Florida mom kills baby for interrupting Farmville...

boyst

Article

Woman kills baby after screaming child interupts playing Farmville on Facebook

Tobias told investigators that she shook the baby, smoked a cigarette to compose herself and then shook him again. She said the baby may have hit his head during the shaking.

White trash power! A radio show personality in Florida, Bubba the Love Sponge, said it best. If the government were to start a program where you get paid $5k to sterilize yourself than the country would get fixed pretty fast!

Article

White trash power! A radio show personality in Florida, Bubba the Love Sponge, said it best. If the government were to start a program where you get paid $5k to sterilize yourself than the country would get fixed pretty fast!

Just the fact there is someone on the radio named Bubba the love sponge speaks volumes about the area.

Just the fact there is someone on the radio named Bubba the love sponge speaks volumes about the area.

He is on Sirius. He had the single largest fine in FCC history. He broadcasts with Stern. At first I could not stand him, but he is right on with his points, his parodies, and his radio crew is very good. www.btls.com He supports Charlie Crist, Pam Iorio, Alex Sink, and Ron Paul. He has Tucker Carlson on regularly, who is actually a pretty intersting fellow. His best friend is Hulk Hogan. He is friends with Deion Sanders, Dennis Rodman, Tony Stewart, and many other various athletes. The name does not really give him justice as to who he is. More than likely you have heard material from his show. If you have ever heard the Kermit the Frog and Big Bird high episode you've heard them.

time for government to step in and start regulating social media

Article

Article

:lol:

Now that's a government handout even I would support!

If the government were to start a program where you get paid $5k to sterilize yourself than the country would get fixed pretty fast!

That is without question the single best idea I have ever heard.

Edited by KD in CT

Nice avatar. I lived in Doyle Hall once.

Thanks - I've had the avatar for months and you're the first one to comment on it!.........I'm so old, (Class of '84) that I forgot they changed Doyle to a dorm after I left!

:lol:

Now that's a government handout even I would support!

My plan is the same except no government handout. Everyone is sterilized at birth and you have to pass an intelligence and financial test to get it reversed. You people and your government handouts.