Ed Reed gives us props

They were still laughing at Whitner, though--- all the way to the endzone.

So your saying it was Whitner's fault we lost..? To me that is a ridiculous comment.. It takes 11 guys to stop a ply on defense, not one guy...Lots of people made mistakes, two interceptions, two fumbles, even the ref's made bad calls...I'm sure Chan would have liked to change from a spread offense in the second half and came out running instead too..! Hell even I made a mistake Sunday, I made Chili and had no bread to go with it.! Should I lose my cooking privileges in my house now..?

We've become the Texas A&M of the NFL. Moral victories... sigh

Difference is we will get a shot at the best player in the country with our moral victories. I hate watching the Bills lose with a passion but it was almost the perfect storm. It shut the morons saying we were the worst team ever up and we still are in line for the #1 pick.

Here's to losing by 3 points ever game!!! :beer:

So your saying it was Whitner's fault we lost..? To me that is a ridiculous comment.. It takes 11 guys to stop a ply on defense, not one guy...Lots of people made mistakes, two interceptions, two fumbles, even the ref's made bad calls...I'm sure Chan would have liked to change from a spread offense in the second half and came out running instead too..! Hell even I made a mistake Sunday, I made Chili and had no bread to go with it.! Should I lose my cooking privileges in my house now..?

you're better off without the extra carbs... you may continue cooking

Welcome foreplayer. Great name!

best screen names...

Edited by Buffalokie

In a league and day and age where prima donnas reign supreme, these were pretty classy comments to make.

Hats off to Reed and Suggs.

I've never liked the Ravens, but I respect them alot more now.

Congrats

You still lost. We can't put games away.....still.

Dude, love the pic.

Anybody know where I can find some silicone?

Can't buy into the moral victory thing, but I'd rather watch a replay of that game than have to watch any of the others again . . .

I agree ... no moral victory but for the first time this season this was a game worth watching the offense a second time ...

And, as a former Whitner supporter, Dante is not putting it out on the field when he needs to. Since he started playing how many interceptions have slipped through his fingers ... Sunday's was a golden opportunity then there was Heap's touchdown #2 when Donte had his back to the play and after the touchdown tried to hit him. This D is a sad blend of players but finally the offense is showing something ... maybe just maybe we have our complete O Line ... we have the running backs ... Evans, Nelson, Johnson, and Parrish at wide outs ... maybe Nelson at TE ... and you have to love McIntyre the bulldog at FB.

Now if they can string another O game like this one next week I just might start believing.

I agree ... no moral victory but for the first time this season this was a game worth watching the offense a second time ...

And, as a former Whitner supporter, Dante is not putting it out on the field when he needs to. Since he started playing how many interceptions have slipped through his fingers ... Sunday's was a golden opportunity then there was Heap's touchdown #2 when Donte had his back to the play and after the touchdown tried to hit him. This D is a sad blend of players but finally the offense is showing something ... maybe just maybe we have our complete O Line ... we have the running backs ... Evans, Nelson, Johnson, and Parrish at wide outs ... maybe Nelson at TE ... and you have to love McIntyre the bulldog at FB.

Now if they can string another O game like this one next week I just might start believing.

If he could catch he would be a WR.............