Maybin and Carrington

BeastMode54

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope my Baby Boy #52 gets some quality playing time today! :wub:

:thumbsup: On a side note how bad is it that a 6th round pick and an undrafted free agent from this year have both passed last year's first round pick on the depth chart.

I can't remember, has Maybin been inactive for any other game this season? If not, and coming off the bye, this is a clear signal that it's the end of the line for Aaron Maybin. Maybe 4-5 years in the CFL and he might be able to develop into something but for now, it seems that Captain Haircut's career in the NFL is just about over.

I can't remember, has Maybin been inactive for any other game this season? If not, and coming off the bye, this is a clear signal that it's the end of the line for Aaron Maybin. Maybe 4-5 years in the CFL and he might be able to develop into something but for now, it seems that Captain Haircut's career in the NFL is just about over.

This is his first healthy scratch. And in front of his hometown.

I'm one of those that hates to judge a draft too early, but this pick is now officially, to me, one of the worst ever for this franchise. And I've been following since the mid-70s with some truly horrendous picks.

This franchise's drafting over the past ten years has been embarrassingly bad, and the number one reason we suck so badly today.

I don't get it. Carrington was our 3rd round pick. Has he been hurt? He can't even make the field. And Maybin may be the worst 1st rounder of all time

Carrington obviously sucks. The crazy thing is that McCargo is also in street clothes yet again. Why in the world do you draft DE when you've got the worst linebacking corps in the NFL?

Carrington might just need to take a mulligan year - he was considered a very raw prospect, and it's not shocking he's not getting game reps as a rookie. If he shows up in year two, I wouldn't be surprised. I'll wait and see.

Maybin, though man. He may have played his last snap as a Bill.

Chan must really have wanted to send a message. Good for him, if my team is going to suck, hopefully they can do it without doosh bags all over the roster. Next up, Donte Whitner.

I don't think Whitner is a dbag. I understand the frustration with him, but I have hatred towards Maybin. Although, it's neither's fault they were drafted so high, I think Whitner cares and tries. I think Maybin only cares about partying and buffing up his undersized body. I'm sure that the coaching staff thinks similarly or they wouldn't have pulled such an eff you move today.

Whoever it was that was the main person in the Bills draft room claiming "Draft Aaron Maybin" needs to be fired. If he has already been fired then they need to issue a press release stating that.

It was Jauron. You think the Bills are going to issue a press release telling you this ? The Bills "version" of drafting, was that it was done by committee but Jauron is the one who had the most say in who was drafted especially the first round as long as it got the beancounter Littmann's OK

According to Mark Gaughn that was Dick Jauron.

Beat me to it :D

It was Jauron. You think the Bills are going to issue a press release telling you this ? The Bills "version" of drafting, was that it was done by committee but Jauron is the one who had the most say in who was drafted especially the first round as long as it got the beancounter Littmann's OK

He also didn't want Ngata because he didn't fit in with the friggin Tampa 2. Yeah, who wants a beast in the middle of your defense when you can have a mediocre at best safety.