Bills on the front page of ESPN NFL!

bizell

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about not letting your personal preferences effect how you moderate the board,

Basically telling folks its OK to do something that caused Lori to leave in the first place is brilliant buddy,

I'm not your buddy...perhaps you need to develop a sense of humor, or maybe just become a bit less dense. You know nothing about me, but know this, you're about the last person I'd take any advice from.

You know, I was sitting here wondering whether or not I should keep bothering to slap together the previews. Between this and some of your previous cheapshots at a friend of mine, thanks for making my decision for me. !@#$ it.

Later.

The article was crap. That's not a cheap shot, its the truth. The entire premise of the article is extreme hyperbole, that wreaks of nothing but a cheap shot at buffalo because we're currently an easy target. The quality/topic of article was something you'd talk about at a bar when you're 3-4 beers in, or perhaps a thread on a message board. Its slapping together some words for the sake of filling a blog. Its not doing any work, its tossing together a sound bite from a player, calling a vegas bookie, and hammering out some words on a keybpard. That's the best a paid writer can come us with? That's extremely weak. But you tell me. What standard should i hold graham to? Is he a journalist? If so, the article was garbage. Or is he simply a blogger? Because that article was on par with any of the unpaid bloggers (or message board posters) i can read all over the internet.

As for my other comments, there were a few times (prior to his leaving) where graham's articles were criticized, and he responded by threatening to leave this place if we didn't praise his every word. That qualifies as whining in my book.

At least Wawrow can take a shot. I'm convinced (on good authority from a high school friend who's a cop in SD) that he didn't actually leave TSW, but rather he's still locked up in a mexican jail in tijuana after an unfortunate incident during an attempted border crossing.

Article was fair. Are you guys kidding me? Offended by this article? People always do this when a team is epically terrible, and that is what we are. Hilarious comment on first page about us having drafted half the ufl though...haha...

I guess Trent Dilfer is a Bills apologist....(watch the video)

It's like conference pride it's just to protect the nfl and thus himself. He's pretty much right except that we're close to turning the corner. That was funny.

The article was crap. That's not a cheap shot, its the truth. The entire premise of the article is extreme hyperbole, that wreaks of nothing but a cheap shot at buffalo because we're currently an easy target. The quality/topic of article was something you'd talk about at a bar when you're 3-4 beers in, or perhaps a thread on a message board. Its slapping together some words for the sake of filling a blog. Its not doing any work, its tossing together a sound bite from a player, calling a vegas bookie, and hammering out some words on a keybpard. That's the best a paid writer can come us with? That's extremely weak. But you tell me. What standard should i hold graham to? Is he a journalist? If so, the article was garbage. Or is he simply a blogger? Because that article was on par with any of the unpaid bloggers (or message board posters) i can read all over the internet.

As for my other comments, there were a few times (prior to his leaving) where graham's articles were criticized, and he responded by threatening to leave this place if we didn't praise his every word. That qualifies as whining in my book.

At least Wawrow can take a shot. I'm convinced (on good authority from a high school friend who's a cop in SD) that he didn't actually leave TSW, but rather he's still locked up in a mexican jail in tijuana after an unfortunate incident during an attempted border crossing.

:blink: