Cut Garrison Sanborn!!!

I hear every week a new player we need to get rid of, but no one mentions Sanborn. I mean really, what has the guy done for the Bills? he takes up a roster spot that could be used for an impact player on offense or defense. Anyone can snap balls, heck isn't that why we have a center? He's cheap though, that's why Ralph likes him. Doesn't cost a lot there. I say cut him and bring in more offensive lineman or Shawne Merriman. I mean he might only have one leg and lost 20lbs from his neck, but he's still a superstar. I bet he could even long snap too.

:flirt:

I hear every week a new player we need to get rid of, but no one mentions Sanborn. I mean really, what has the guy done for the Bills? he takes up a roster spot that could be used for an impact player on offense or defense. Anyone can snap balls, heck isn't that why we have a center? He's cheap though, that's why Ralph likes him. Doesn't cost a lot there. I say cut him and bring in more offensive lineman or Shawne Merriman. I mean he might only have one leg and lost 20lbs from his neck, but he's still a superstar. I bet he could even long snap too.

What do you mean? Sanborn is a stud! He recovered a fumble last game.

PTR

I don't like using the word retarded as I think it's insensitive at the very least. However this thread just flat out sucks and I agree with the rest of your summation. BTW ....OP, what "impact player" would put on the active roster from the stable of studs we have at the ready?

I don't like using the word retarded as I think it's insensitive at the very least. However this thread just flat out sucks and I agree with the rest of your summation. BTW ....OP, what "impact player" would put on the active roster from the stable of studs we have at the ready?

Satire for one...

this thread is straight retarded. learn something about football, then come back. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

See that little winkey thingy in the OPs post? What do you suppose it might mean?

this thread is straight retarded. learn something about football, then come back. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

He is one of the best football posters on this board. His football posts are very insightful and contstructed pretty well.

And if you didn't pick up on the joke, then maybe you guys that didn't get it need to learn what sarcasm is.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Like u said he's cheap...and that's the same reason why that Joe Klopestein or whatever his name is keeps getting released and brought back. I think that guy may be a TE..I don't know, he may not know..but the Bills love being on the cheap! I think this team is going to get worse before it gets better! I think this team may become the worst team in the NFL and may not win a game 2 years in a row! Which probably would be a record! I don't believe in this organization at the moment, the management, the ownership, the coaching, and the sad thing is I don't think the players believe in any of it neither, and that shows on the field and on the sidelines!

you make as much sense as the Jauron Coaching staff wanting Maybin instead of Orapko ????

I'd highly suggest reading a thread more before posting/purchasing a sarcasm detector.

Yeah, I can't decide what was the funniest part of this thread....the original post, the responses of the people who missed the joke, or the poster who still missed the joke after it had been established in writing that the OP was joking.....classic!!

He is one of the best football posters on this board. His football posts are very insightful and contstructed pretty well.

And if you didn't pick up on the joke, then maybe you guys that didn't get it need to learn what sarcasm is.

You're polluting the board with sarcastic BS. It's not funny, it just makes the worthwhile posts harder to find. Don't tell me he's on of the "best football posters".

Man I half expected someone to say, "I don't see anyone by the name of Satire on the roster/PS."

Word, sorry I hurt your feelings by polluting the board, but you could try lightening up. Besides, where are these worthwhile posts you're talking about? I haven't seen anything resembling such on this board in a while. Maybe if we didn't run off people like Graham, Lori, and JW we would have something here.

And his avatar makes me h..., whistful, it makes me whistful.