Are there really people out there

taterhill

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No not at all. But I just want it understood that 1) we have only beaten ONE team with a current winning record. 2) we have retarded JP's development.

and hey the JP thing is fine....IF there is ZERO bitching and whining when he struggles. It WILL Happen. He WILL Struggle. so lay off the kid.

No not at all. But I just want it understood that 1) we have only beaten ONE team with a current winning record. 2) we have retarded JP's development.

and hey the JP thing is fine....IF there is ZERO bitching and whining when he struggles. It WILL Happen. He WILL Struggle. so lay off the kid.

151786[/snapback]

When he struggles, you'll be one of the first calling him a first-round bust. :(

There will always be people who would rather miss the playoffs just to appear right.

151789[/snapback]

who? Not me. I know I am right. We will never win a superbowl with Bledsoe as QB. Easy enough. But hey, as long as we creep along and 'just' do ok...all is good in the world with TSW.

I really hope you guys standards in life aren't so low.

who? Not me. I know I am right. We will never win a superbowl with Bledsoe as QB. Easy enough. But hey, as long as we creep along and 'just' do ok...all is good in the world with TSW.

I really hope you guys standards in life aren't so low.

151800[/snapback]

I hope you are not this miserable in real life

When the Bills were 4-6, my stance was if the Bills are going to lose that 7th game and virtually be elimnated from playoff contention, I would rather see the Bills lose that 7th game early so J.P. would have a better chance of seeing more action and gain more experience. But if they would run the table, forget the experience facotr for now, Im happier seeing more meaningful games in DECEMBER, something we as Bills fans have not experienced since 1999.

But of course, EACH week I root for the Bills like hell to win, in NO way shape or form do i ever want to see the Bills lose, especially now since they have a shot for the postseason. Now I want to wait till next year to see J.P. But if they lose that 7th game before the last week, I want to see J.P get his time.

When the Bills were 4-6, my stance was if the Bills are going to lose that 7th game and virtually be elimnated from playoff contention, I would rather see the Bills lose that 7th game early so J.P. would have a better chance of seeing more action and gain more experience.  But if they would run the table, forget the experience facotr for now, Im happier seeing more meaningful games in DECEMBER, something we as Bills fans have not experienced since 1999.

But of course, EACH week I root for the Bills like hell to win, in NO way shape or form do i ever want to see the Bills lose, especially now since they have a shot for the postseason.  Now I want to wait till next year to see J.P.  But if they lose that 7th game before the last week, I want to see J.P get his time.

151814[/snapback]

That's pretty much how I feel.

This whole topic reminds me of all the Bills fans who didn't want us going back to the Super Bowl after the 3rd SB loss (and there were a lot of them out there). :(

Amazing what a few wins will do.  It's called revisionist history.

Suddenly none of the posters calling for a Bledsoe injury are willing to admit they said that.  Typical cya BS.

151845[/snapback]

If it makes you feel any better,

I still want him gone after this year. :(

I can see why some might not want the Bills to make the postseason. I, myself would rather see Drew gone and JP starting and the Bills doing well doesnt help reach that result that at all.

But still....this is more about the Bills.....not Drew....and you NEVER EVER turn down a spot in the Tournament, especially in this day and age where you can be hot as hell and a contender one year and 3-13 the next.

I'd like to see them make the playoffs even just to get playoff experience for the future. With expectations high for next year, it would be nice to get to the playoffs next year without a big group of playoff virgins.