Are there really people out there

taterhill

Amazing what a few wins will do.  It's called revisionist history.

Suddenly none of the posters calling for a Bledsoe injury are willing to admit they said that.  Typical cya BS.

151845[/snapback]

Plenty, myself included thought he should be benched after the second NE game. Calling for injury? Sorry, not this assclown and I don't remember anyone wishing for injury. If it means that much to you go into the way back machine and look through the posts. You'll find a reference or two, something along the lines of..."I wonder how the fans will react if" or "I wonder is the fans will cheer like they did when RJ...".

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No not at all. But I just want it understood that 1) we have only beaten ONE team with a current winning record. 2) we have retarded JP's development.

and hey the JP thing is fine....IF there is ZERO bitching and whining when he struggles. It WILL Happen. He WILL Struggle. so lay off the kid.

151786[/snapback]

What you fail to realize is that by starting JP the coaching staff would be retarding the entire team's development. Winning is an attitude as much as anything. This team is starting to get that attitude and you want to crush it by replacing the QB?

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20041207/...?tbd1030204.asp

Read that article and tell me you want the coaching staff to walk up to Takeo and the rest of the team and say, "sorry guys, we're throwing in the towel this season and using the remaing games to develop our 1st round QB". No players would ever want to play for Mularky, TD, or the Bills again. We'd be the laughing stock of the league for throwing in the towel (just like we were when Wade said we didn't have a chance a few years back).

This isn't all about one player, it's about the team. Winning = good, even if our first round QB isn't getting reps right now.

What you fail to realize is that by starting JP the coaching staff would be retarding the entire team's development.  Winning is an attitude as much as anything.  This team is starting to get that attitude and you want to crush it by replacing the QB?

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20041207/...?tbd1030204.asp

Read that article and tell me you want the coaching staff to walk up to Takeo and the rest of the team and say, "sorry guys, we're throwing in the towel this season and using the remaing games to develop our 1st round QB".  No players would ever want to play for Mularky, TD, or the Bills again.  We'd be the laughing stock of the league for throwing in the towel (just like we were when Wade said we didn't have a chance a few years back).

This isn't all about one player, it's about the team.  Winning = good, even if our first round QB isn't getting reps right now.

151957[/snapback]

exactly..ask the NY Giants how they are doing with it