Lil' Donte is angry

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he has more heart than the haters. that's for sure. i bet many of you wiffed on life like donte did on that tackle. get a life.

:lol:

Right...Well...My life is outstanding...I hope yours is as well!

And all the heart in the world is never going to make Lil' Donte a top tier NFL SS...It's not like I sit around and look for things to find fault with concerning him...I'm a Buffalo Bills Fan...Have been for 40 plus years now...There is nothing I would wish for more (well maybe a couple things) than for Donte to become the player the Bills thought he was when they used the #8 overall Pick on him...But the the tape don't lie...You can't hide out there...

I don't question his heart...I question his ability and instincts...He's a liability out there...I wish it was different, but it ain't... B-)

Right...Well...My life is outstanding...I hope yours is as well!

And all the heart in the world is never going to make Lil' Donte a top tier NFL SS...It's not like I sit around and look for things to find fault with concerning him...I'm a Buffalo Bills Fan...Have been for 40 plus years now...There is nothing I would wish for more (well maybe a couple things) than for Donte to become the player the Bills thought he was when they used the #8 overall Pick on him...But the the tape don't lie...You can't hide out there...

I don't question his heart...I question his ability and instincts...He's a liability out there...I wish it was different, but it ain't... B-)

+1 on that one. If Whitner turned into Ed Reed (when healthy) then no one would ever have a problem with him. He just runs his mouth, and backs it up by being mediocre. Make a difference and all is forgiven.

Speaking BS in front of any microphone that is put in front of you does not constitute heart. Heart is about playing hard, putting your body on the line for the team. Whitner avoids contact, often tackling by turning around and hitting the guy with his back.

Did you watch the Dallas Monday night meltdown when Whitner stood around and watched an onsides kick roll by him? The guy is a phony both on and off the field. He sucks, always has, and his status as a media darling should not cloud the obvious truth: he needs to go.

Occasionally when my wife and I take our two dogs to the dog park, there is a familiar Chihuahua there. He is small and vocal -- he yips and yips, and as the other dogs run and wrestle and play, you can tell that all the little Chihuahua wants, all he desires in the world, is just to be able to play with the big dogs.

But he is never going to be any stronger or tougher or faster than he is. And he is never going to exhibit the bravery or intelligence necessary to overcome that. He is never going to get their attention. He is never going to be anything but a casual nuisance to them. So he just sits there, and yips and yips and yips, like a vile little half-rodent, hoping that he can make up for what he lacks in doggyness with diminutive yipping.

Donte Whitner is a Chihuahua. Not nearly as good as he wants to be, and endlessly trying to make up for it with noise.

Good fable!!

Ever hear the one about the dog with the nice juicy steak in his mouth?? He was walking over a bridge on his way to the dog park, and just happened to glance over the edge to see his reflection in the river below. Well...as he looked closer, the steak in his reflection looked much bigger and juicier than his. He was jealous of this other dog who looked strikingly similar to himself. After staring at his reflection for a bit, the dog decided to drop his steak and grab the one in his reflection. Well...that dumb dog lost his juicy steak as it sank to the bottom of the river, and he soon realized that the steak in the reflection was not real.

Moral of the story....Donte Whitner sucks.

Speaking BS in front of any microphone that is put in front of you does not constitute heart. Heart is about playing hard, putting your body on the line for the team. Whitner avoids contact, often tackling by turning around and hitting the guy with his back.

Did you watch the Dallas Monday night meltdown when Whitner stood around and watched an onsides kick roll by him? The guy is a phony both on and off the field. He sucks, always has, and his status as a media darling should not cloud the obvious truth: he needs to go.

You are seeing what I am about this weak safety. He avoids a straight-on tackle since he got run over by Sammy a couple years ago.

Either dives at ankles or shoulder blocks. Cowardly piling on frequently. Guy is a showboat suck.

You're right... kid's got heart... was willing to snap both his ankles on the whiff tackle of Tomlinson.

:doh:

Best play since Eddie Robinson was taken to the cleaners by Chad Pennington.

Tomlinson is not Pennington.

I think calling players derogatory names is imbecilic. I'd like to see you call Whitner "lil' Donte" to his face.

Once in awhile he'll come up and make a nice stop against the run, diving at the ballcarrier's ankle. Still as others have said, he's a big liability out there. He's never where he needs to be in downfield coverage, always a few steps away from doing anything. And he certainly does miss his share of tackles besides. He's got to go.

I am shocked there are some Lil Donte apologists out there. Shocked. He is good for late hits and dropping easy interceptions and running his mouth.

What are the apologists apologizing for? Donte leading the team in Tackles? Take him from the line up and you just have less tackles and an even worse defense. What is shocking is folks can't accept an annoying attitude can coincide with a contributor on the field.

Why focus on a guy that shows up on top of the stat sheet every week instead of considering all of the other players that don't show up at all?

It is an amazing fluke that he is 12th in the league in tackles given his aversion to contact and he is tied for the lead in interceptions with the rest of the stellar, deep backfiled at 0.

It's been so long since people have seen a good football team they can't even tell the difference between good, bad and irrelevant.

Replacing Whitner is priority #47 on the 53 man roster

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

via Twitcher

DonteWhitner: I could get a fine from the NFL right now if I felt like letting some of u punks kno to leave me the F*ck alone!

:D:bag::D

I bet you and everyone else on your 2008 Orchard Park Quakers are such better football players, huh?

Donte Whitner would not have even started on your 2008 Orchard Park Quakers, huh?

!@#$in' idiot! :wallbash: