This is Clearly becoming a transition year

JustMaxx

Edwards gone, Mitchell gone. I don't invision jackson or lynch still being here next year. 25% of our roster was turned over from the start. were going to win inbetween 2-6 games, have an opportunity to draft mallet, locker, luck, or ponder, couple more free agent signings in the offseason, and the bills will be on they're way to winning. Maybe 7-9 or 8-8 year two under gailey and just keep improving from there.

I will say this. For all you guys who think it is a plan to bottom out, your dead wrong. They don't have the guys to win this year, thats why I predict this record. But Chan Gailey is trying to win every game, so is Nix, they are COACHES. NO COACH PLANS TO LOSE!!

We have a young nucleaus to build around I think. Bell, Levitre, Wood, Spiller, Evans, Parrish, Nelson are all keepers. Plus on D with Poz, Kelsay, Byrd, McKelvin, Stroud, Edwards, Williams, hopefully Troup.

Do we need a pash rusher, or two? YES. Do we need a franchise QB? YES. do we need our Oline to continue to develop? YES. Buttt we have the guys on the Oline to develop who have the talent, we have the QB's available in the next draft. So lets just find those pashrushersssss

Please stop dooming and glooming. Stay positive. Its better for your health.

Edwards gone, Mitchell gone. I don't invision jackson or lynch still being here next year. 25% of our roster was turned over from the start. were going to win inbetween 2-6 games, have an opportunity to draft mallet, locker, luck, or ponder, couple more free agent signings in the offseason, and the bills will be on they're way to winning. Maybe 7-9 or 8-8 year two under gailey and just keep improving from there.

I will say this. For all you guys who think it is a plan to bottom out, your dead wrong. They don't have the guys to win this year, thats why I predict this record. But Chan Gailey is trying to win every game, so is Nix, they are COACHES. NO COACH PLANS TO LOSE!!

We have a young nucleaus to build around I think. Bell, Levitre, Wood, Spiller, Evans, Parrish, Nelson are all keepers. Plus on D with Poz, Kelsay, Byrd, McKelvin, Stroud, Edwards, Williams, hopefully Troup.

Do we need a pash rusher, or two? YES. Do we need a franchise QB? YES. do we need our Oline to continue to develop? YES. Buttt we have the guys on the Oline to develop who have the talent, we have the QB's available in the next draft. So lets just find those pashrushersssss

we knew this was a "transition (read: sucky/doormat of the entire league)" year in April, my friend, after everything we wanted in round 1 was gone. Where have you been, and where did you get the rose colored glasses you've wearing until now?

nooo cmon, so many posters think we are never going to win and have this doom & gloom thing, or the other way around, that gailey could make lemonade with lemons with this team. Youg guys agree with me that theres a light at the end of the tunnel, but tell the rest of the board

nooo cmon, so many posters think we are never going to win and have this doom & gloom thing, or the other way around, that gailey could make lemonade with lemons with this team. Youg guys agree with me that theres a light at the end of the tunnel, but tell the rest of the board

That light you see is a train. We are in year 10 of our rebuilding phase. So doom & gloom feels pretty good right now.

Seriously, what light? You're just tossing out propaganda with nothing to back it up. If you think the Bills are making upward progress, then it's more convincing to have reasons and not just slogans like "Doh! I'm a Homer!"

Seriously, what light? You're just tossing out propaganda with nothing to back it up. If you think the Bills are making upward progress, then it's more convincing to have reasons and not just slogans like "Doh! I'm a Homer!"

Yeah, you're right, all is lost and Christmas is ruined to boot. We'll never win another game and no coach or FA will ever come here. Let's just all sh*t in a bucket and stew in it. And any of you who thinks otherwise is pathetic homer and dreamer! We are going to suck forever and we LIKE it that way! We're TSW baby and our world always SUCKS!

Edited by Green Lightning

I don't disagree with your assessment, until the bolded part. Rookie QBs who take over rebuilding projects take awhile. Also, pass rushers don't grow on trees and therefore will take high 1st round picks to obtain as well. I wouldn't expect 7 or 8 wins for 2 or 3 years.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Yeah, you're right, all is lost and Christmas is ruined to boot. We'll never win another game and no coach or FA will ever come here. Let's just all sh*t in a bucket and stew in it. And any of you who thinks otherwise is pathetic homer and dreamer! We are going to suck forever and we LIKE it that way! We're TSW baby and our world always SUCKS!

:lol:

glad to see more fans seeing this year for what it is: year one of the rebuilding process. and before you can rebuild, you need to tear down. send in the demo team to evaluate what should stay, and get rid of the rest (Edwards, Mitchell, whoever is next).

we have a long rebuilding process ahead of us fans. it took Butler/Smith/Nix 4 years before they saw some real progress in San Diego. they MIGHT be able to do it in 3, but dont get your hopes up.

hopefully, as long as we see the team going in the right direction, it'll help us get through some losing. they are definitely not in a "Win Now" mode, especially this year.

NEWS FLASH!!!! This team has been in a transition since about the year of 2000. Transition from terrible to even worse. It is going to keep spiraling downhill until we get a new owner who will pay a real front office, pay a real coaching staff and pay good players. It is no secret on how to win in the NFL, and it doesn't seem like the Bills will ever figure it out, or don't want to figure it out (costs too much).

NEWS FLASH!!!! This team has been in a transition since about the year of 2000. Transition from terrible to even worse. It is going to keep spiraling downhill until we get a new owner who will pay a real front office, pay a real coaching staff and pay good players. It is no secret on how to win in the NFL, and it doesn't seem like the Bills will ever figure it out, or don't want to figure it out (costs too much).

Sad thing is, RW as an owner lives in a bygone era when the margin of error wasn't as small as it is now. I don't think he or the people advising him are willing to admit or invest in the resources to win at this stage in his life. He doesn't understand that having a GM and a HC who are ahead of the curve are absolutely necessary. So he's hired has-been's, never will-be's, or people just plain unqualified for the job.