Week 17 (IND)

QBRat -- 120.8

Comp -- 16

Att -- 25

Yds -- 155

Y/A -- 6.2

TD -- 3

Int -- 0

Fitz's last start.. pretty good game, hopefully he carries it over.

Somewhat tainted considering the Colts laid down for the Bills that day. Still, it shows that given a little time in the pocket Fitz can make throws. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

PTR

Somewhat tainted considering the Colts laid down for the Bills that day. Still, it shows that given a little time in the pocket Fitz can make throws. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

PTR

Yes, but Indy wasn't known for it's defense. Their great O starters left the game after achieving season milestones, but we lit up the vast majority of their starting D in elements they rarely see. IMO -had it been a meaningful game for them- at a minimum, it would have been a shootout.

I hope he has a carry-over as well. The Pats* ain't what they used to be.

Yes, but Indy wasn't known for it's defense. Their great O starters left the game after achieving season milestones, but we lit up the vast majority of their starting D in elements they rarely see. IMO -had it been a meaningful game for them- at a minimum, it would have been a shootout.

I hope he has a carry-over as well. The Pats* ain't what they used to be.

Carryover would be like from last week..lol..How the hell can you hope for a carryover from like 30 weeks ago???He is a 2nd string qb at best. He really isnt even that...Either the front office is more ignorant and stupid than we give them credit for or there is a master plan to totally tank this season and get a super high draft pick which wouldnt bother me at all.Maybe they are planning on having the worst record this year, so they get the first pick in the draft. What happens the followoing year when the draft comes up and there was a lockout with no season being played..They still have the worst record in the league and they would have a great shot at at least having a top five pick with a lottery weighted against the previous years record.they could essentially have just one really bad year but get credit for two..lol...GO BILLS....

Sweet. He managed a whole 150 yards against essentially a college team.

I am wetting myself in anticipation.

The guy managed 9.7 yards per completion in crappy enough weather to make it hard to hold a beer. Also, no sacks given up that game.

It wasn't the best game for judging a QB considering all the circumstances of the day (42 rushing attempts for 248 yds on the stat sheet, only 25 pass attempts, weather, limited motivation from Indy, etc), but a respectable performance nonetheless.

Carryover would be like from last week..lol..How the hell can you hope for a carryover from like 30 weeks ago???He is a 2nd string qb at best. He really isnt even that...Either the front office is more ignorant and stupid than we give them credit for or there is a master plan to totally tank this season and get a super high draft pick which wouldnt bother me at all.Maybe they are planning on having the worst record this year, so they get the first pick in the draft. What happens the followoing year when the draft comes up and there was a lockout with no season being played..They still have the worst record in the league and they would have a great shot at at least having a top five pick with a lottery weighted against the previous years record.they could essentially have just one really bad year but get credit for two..lol...GO BILLS....

<bolded> Thanks for asking. Because he was a sought after 'up & comer' entering FA from Cinci after '08. We signed him because he felt he had the best opportunity to start with us. He wasn't 'the Second Coming' early, but he steadily improved as the team around him crumbled through injury and coaching upheaval. His 'LAST' performance was very good!

Now he has a HC with a proven track record for offense and QB developing.

Sorry for bringing knowledge to your rant.

PTR

You forget it was a blinding snow storm with white outs and cold and windy, I was there. Very very adverse elements and Fitz performed, unlike the other guy.

You forget it was a blinding snow storm with white outs and cold and windy, I was there. Very very adverse elements and Fitz performed, unlike the other guy.

Fitz also played a good deal at the end of the season, unlike anyone who backs up Peyton Manning so saying he outperformed the other guy is a bit of a moot point.

Would people please stop saying how we are tanking the season . We're 0-2 for chrissakes and we've lost to 2 pretty good teams.

i was looking at fitzys career stats and it said his first ever start as a rookie in st. luis he threw for over 300 yards and 3 tds earning nfc offensive player of the week and a win.

Nice, didn't know that.

By no means do I think Fitz is the QB of the future, but he's proven himself to be serviceable. Chan maybe thought he could squeeze some magic out of Trent that nobody else had. He learned pretty quickly he couldn't, so he's turning to the best option currently at his disposal. Fitz takes shots downfield and was at the healm for 5 wins last year. Right now, I'm happy he's in. He gives us our best (but yeah, still not great) chance to win.

Would people please stop saying how we are tanking the season . We're 0-2 for chrissakes and we've lost to 2 pretty good teams.

How DARE you, you HOMER!! I'm kidding. You couldn't be more right on. I like to look at it like this ... we're tied for the 3rd best record in football right now! :thumbsup:

That game was less than a preseason game. At least in a preseason game, those Colts 2nd and 3rd stringers would be fighting hard for their football lives or starting jobs. The Colts couldn't get out of the snow back on the plane fast enough.

All that game did was lower our draft position, taking us out of the running for Trent Williams and Russell Okung.

Edited by earthtobrint

That game was less than a preseason game. At least in a preseason game, those Colts 2nd and 3rd stringers would be fighting hard for their football lives or starting jobs. The Colts couldn't get out of the snow back on the plane fast enough.

All that game did was lower our draft position, taking us out of the running for Trent Williams and Russell Okung.

Yeah...how dare they try and win.