Lets take another look at A.J. Hawk

I spent the morning looking at clips on Youtube and I have to tell you he is playing very well in Green BAY.

MOST OF THE CLIPS are blury but take a look for yourself. Most are fan videos or you have to watch a long highlight film to see A.J. Hawk in action.

So my opinion on the posible trade? DO it and DO it now!!

WEll, watch this clip and judge for yourself. Yes,this is college ball but I see no change in GB.

Problem is I doubt Green Bay would trade him even up for Marshawn.

A.J. would most likley be a defensive Captain in Buffalo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=v_8YE-qbgL0&feature=related

Edited by Another Point of View

AJ and Poz as linebackers will really put a fear into people. Say what you want about Poz, but the man is good and AJ just might be better. If we get rid of Lynch that wll really help us out on defense. I say let's do it big time. I like Lynch, and feel he is good, but if the man is not happy and wants out, let him go. AJ wants out of GB so it makes sense, that's why it wont happen though.

Why is he on the bench? Is GB a 3-4 team? You would think the guy could crack the lineup somewhere in the LB corps. There must be something we don't know about. I think Lynch has value to the Bills. Jackson has'nt played enough to know if he's the same guy as last year and Spiller is just a rookie, so I would hang onto Lynch. If they would have put Bell on the roster then I would be ok with moving Lynch.

PTR stands for Promo the Robot... e.a. his nickname?

I dont see us taking on that salary, however I would like to get him, but Marshawn looks good. Lets see how Spiller runs this weekend and then decide...

I think about once a week someone asks what PTR is, I think I may have when I joined.... :doh:

Edited by GR8PRKN

I dont see us taking on that salary, however I would like to get him, but Marshawn looks good. Lets see how Spiller runs this weekend and then decide...

I think about once a week someone asks what PTR is, I think I may have when I joined.... :doh:

It removes any doubt that the post is the real deal and not a poser.

AJ Hawk is a high motor guy who comes from Ohio State. So long as there isn't some issues with his work ethic I say make the trade. Bills should trade folks like Lynch and Evans because we are terrible and will need bodies next year. Yes, without them we will be worse, but I think the team needs to be thinking next year already.

He's a dime a dozen 'backer and there's 50+ guys in this league who can do anything he can do.

Trading anything for him is simply a waste of an asset.

There MIGHT be 15 guys. I will take all 15 too!

AJ Hawk is a high motor guy who comes from Ohio State. So long as there isn't some issues with his work ethic I say make the trade. Bills should trade folks like Lynch and Evans because we are terrible and will need bodies next year. Yes, without them we will be worse, but I think the team needs to be thinking next year already.

Kind of funny isn't it, 2 months ago most fans wanted a #4 in the draft for Marshawn, now they won't even take a solid starting LB (lol)

After next season he will be a free agent, then the fans will say WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T WE TRADE HIM WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE..Go Figure

Edited by Another Point of View

We already have at least 3 linebackers who can't cover (Poz & Mitchell & Kelsay) Why do we need another?

This. I'd love to see this trade happen because I'm a GB fan. I think it would benefit both teams, but unfortunately the Bills could get a better deal... Given their ROSTER. Hawk is well worth his weight in a trade, and with your depth at running back, it makes sense to trade for one of the other 52 positions you need to fill. The only negative is that Hawk is a dominant run stopper, and isn't "great" at covering the pass. He's decent, but not great.

AJ and Poz as linebackers will really put a fear into people. Say what you want about Poz, but the man is good and AJ just might be better. If we get rid of Lynch that wll really help us out on defense. I say let's do it big time. I like Lynch, and feel he is good, but if the man is not happy and wants out, let him go. AJ wants out of GB so it makes sense, that's why it wont happen though.

Yeah ...the same way Holcomb, Losman, and Edwards would strike fear into opponents.

Just keep in mind in order to strike fear into someone you have to be tough and good and willing and able to smack the hell out of some one. Lynch hits harder than both of these guys. (insert your own weed joke here).

Edited by VADC Bills

I spent the morning looking at clips on Youtube and I have to tell you he is playing very well in Green BAY.

MOST OF THE CLIPS are blury but take a look for yourself. Most are fan videos or you have to watch a long highlight film to see A.J. Hawk in action.

WEll, watch this clip and judge for yourself. Yes,this is college ball but I see no change in GB.

youtube.com/watch#!v=v_8YE-qbgL0&feature=related

he's another POZ - one step slow!

It's worth mentioning that Hawk, under his current contract, becomes a free agent after the 2011 season. And since there may not even be a season next year, is it worth trading for a guy who will play 14 games at most in a season that is a lost cause? If I were Nix, I'd trade Lynch for draft picks instead.

There MIGHT be 15 guys. I will take all 15 too!

Kind of funny isn't it, 2 months ago most fans wanted a #4 in the draft for Marshawn, now they won't even take a solid starting LB (lol)

After next season he will be a free agent, then the fans will say WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T WE TRADE HIM WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE..Go Figure

Two big problems with Hawk.

1. Overpaid

2. Can not cover. A 3 down LB at best.

Other than that he has a cool name.

Edited by Bob in STL

youtube.com/watch#!v=v_8YE-qbgL0&feature=related

OH NO WE HAVE TO TAKE THE LIKES OF MAYBIN ----- AND WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR US LATELY HMMM??