Annual Ryan Fitzpatrick has a huge head thread

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is it bigger or smaller than Sputnik?

And he's got a Harvard degree, played in the NFL, and has millions in the bank. Not a bad resume. How does yours look? And let's see your picture Brad Pitt so we can see if all your body parts are perfectly shaped.

You're right, I was wrong to make fun. Also, earlier in the thread I came clean that my head is also rather large. (I wear a size 7 7/8 hat.)

BTW, if people think this thread is mean spirited, that is not my intent. Cornelius, you're right that Ryan has more success in his pinky than I've got in my whole body. I think Ryan, being a smart guy would be able to take a little ribbing. (I know my friends and I would make fun of each other if one of us had that noggin.)

Edited by Captain Caveman

Anyone that is seriously offended by this thread can go F&@K themselves!!! This is the most fun I've had as a Bills fan in the last 10 freaking years. If it really bothers you, then you take things too seriously and need some professional help. Or maybe you've got a bobble head of your own.

You're right, I was wrong to make fun. Also, earlier in the thread I came clean that my head is also rather large. (I wear a size 7 7/8 hat.)

BTW, if people think this thread is mean spirited, that is not my intent. Cornelius, you're right that Ryan has more success in his pinky than I've got in my whole body. I think Ryan, being a smart guy would be able to take a little ribbing. (I know my friends and I would make fun of each other if one of us had that noggin.)

People are a bit irascible these days, Captain - myself included. There's been a river of slime running under Two Bills Drive since the Miami loss, and the stuff is pure concentrated evil.

Thanks for providing the first bit of comic relief in over a week! :thumbsup:

(I have a feeling we're gonna need more. :( )