Annual Ryan Fitzpatrick has a huge head thread

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is it bigger or smaller than Sputnik?

People are a bit irascible these days, Captain - myself included. There's been a river of slime running under Two Bills Drive since the Miami loss, and the stuff is pure concentrated evil.

Thanks for providing the first bit of comic relief in over a week! :thumbsup:

(I have a feeling we're gonna need more. :( )

So you're saying I should spray Biscuit with some slime and play some happy music?

You're right, I was wrong to make fun. Also, earlier in the thread I came clean that my head is also rather large. (I wear a size 7 7/8 hat.)

BTW, if people think this thread is mean spirited, that is not my intent. Cornelius, you're right that Ryan has more success in his pinky than I've got in my whole body. I think Ryan, being a smart guy would be able to take a little ribbing. (I know my friends and I would make fun of each other if one of us had that noggin.)

Fair enough and I probably overreacted a bit. I just sometimes think people are to quick to make fun of others behind a computer screen.

Fair enough and I probably overreacted a bit. I just sometimes think people are to quick to make fun of others behind a computer screen.

People are also quick to judge when they don't know a fella or lady and only see what they type. CC is alright, and definitely the first one to take a potshot at himself. A good ol'fashioned ribbing certainly never hurt anybody who could take it, and I'll bet Fitzpatrick can take it. Watch his press conference, it gets pretty hilarious at a couple points despite the coachspeak.